Hawx delist Thorp with a year to go under contract. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Hawx delist Thorp with a year to go under contract.

BBC said:
More like Thorpe at 6 and Selwood at 7.
Mind you we missed on Pavlich, Franklin and Clarke. :'(

This is true....though, just trying to get the most leverage I can out of the argument seeing as we seem to have a pretty handy forward in the making compared to their guy, whom all my Dawks mates were telling me was "going to be a gun." Like others may have seen from some of my previous postings, I really do dispise the dirty nappies!

tigertough said:
Clarke? Who? ???

Mitch.

Just an open question here, have the Hawks got much of their post 2004 drafting right? OK Rioli, but Thorpe, Muston, Dowler, Tuck and numerous others from that time they cleaned out their list were touted as excellent picks but have done little. Birchall and Gilham have been OK I guess but no real stars apart from Rioli. Could this possibly be a reason why the Hawks have not kicked on after 2008?

Djevv said:
Mitch.

Just an open question here, have the Hawks got much of their post 2004 drafting right? OK Rioli, but Thorpe, Muston, Dowler, Tuck and numerous others from that time they cleaned out their list were touted as excellent picks but have done little. Birchall and Gilham have been OK I guess but no real stars apart from Rioli. Could this possibly be a reason why the Hawks have not kicked on after 2008?

Exactly, yet people still say the Hawks won a flag from tanking