hardwick smart | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

hardwick smart

LidsBling&Cotch said:
looks like bailey liked the idea too

Was just thinking that... Scully and Trengove both rested this week.

I can't wait until we intimidate the opposition into resting their best youngsters against us..!

rockstar_tiger said:

I can't wait until we intimidate the opposition into resting their best youngsters against us..!

That's the dream, rocker ;D

rockstar_tiger said:

sooner then we think

btw....ever tried the rockstar cola flavour? :fing32

Starting to doubt Hardwick's smarts.

He stated Simmonds was very good last night.

ICE said:
Starting to doubt Hardwick's smarts.

He stated Simmonds was very good last night.

what do you want him to say?

"geez he was poor and we cant wait to close that chapter and play some kids. he did us a big favour retiring"

::)

He said he played well. "Very Very Good".

That was more than diplomatic.

Hardwick knows what he is doing and that exercise of playing Simmo last night was for team culture building. His statement about very very good was diplomatic because Simmo was directly involved in 2 Saints goals from terrible decision making.

Angus is starting to produce and I only wish TV's muscle mass was 50% of Gus because Gus is a beast and he pushed Gardiner around easily and monstered Mcevoy

He also must be confident in his assistants to give him the opportunity to coach from the bench.

Makes the players more accountable too when they know that the coach might give them a spray to their faces every time they come off the ground.

Apparently Morton copped a couple in the last quarter coming off the ground.

With a young side trying to learn a new game plan at least Hardwick can give them immediate instructions about what they are doing wrong or need to do better.

Just loved seeing him applaud our first goal, seemed fired up. This bloke will take us places, is really about the team and group ;D

ICE said:
He said he played well. "Very Very Good".

That was more than diplomatic.

Yeah it was paying respect to guy who is retiring and has put his body on the line more than most. Completely appropriate.

giallo e nero said:
Just loved seeing him applaud our first goal, seemed fired up. This bloke will take us places, is really about the team and group ;D

it was good wasn't it. i agree he is the right coach without a doubt