hardwick smart | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

hardwick smart

How is it possible for anyone to make an intelligent comment on this? Nobody appears to have the facts. It is a waste of time.

DH just said on the pre-game show that they both could've played (Martin, Cotchin) but it was a planned rest. They will play next week.

Barnzy said:
DH just said on the pre-game show that they both could've played (Martin, Cotchin) but it was a planned rest. They will play next week.

hardwick smart

LidsBling&Cotch said:
hardwick smart

Really?

What sort of message is that sending to the rest of the players?
"Geez, the coach thinks we have no chance against Geelong, I might as well have a rest myself and put in a half ass effort"

Should go in every game with the attitude we can win, despite how big the mountain may be.

Should of kept the guys in - seems like the whole team are "resting"down at the cattery thus far..... :spin.

se7en said:
Really?

"Geez, the coach thinks we have no chance against Geelong, I might as well have a rest myself and put in a half ass effort"

Should go in every game with the attitude we can win, despite how big the mountain may be.

ever heard the story about the bull and the young cow?

LidsBling&Cotch said:
ever heard the story about the bull and the young cow?

Is it "Ferdinand the Bull"
the story of a bull who would rather smell flowers than fight in bullfights ?

se7en said:
Is it "Ferdinand the Bull"
the story of a bull who would rather smell flowers than fight in bullfights ?

he sounds like a gay bull, do you know him?

LidsBling&Cotch said:
he sounds like a gay bull, do you know him?

Can't say I know of any gay bulls. (But good on 'em)

So when does the cow come into this story?

se7en said:
Can't say I know of any gay bulls. (But good on 'em)

So when does the cow come into this story?

young cow and old bull standing in the field looking across at all the females. young one goes to the old bull lets run over and have our way with one of them, the old bull replies why dont we walk over and have our way with ALL of them

work that out

se7en said:
Really?

We dont have the ability to protect their young bodies. Martin, although Im sure he would love the challenge of Geelong, especially based on his ability to win his own ball - however if he and Cotchin are both needing rest why then put them into situations were they are only going to be battered around. Having further physical pressure on tired bodies is only going to affect their performances going forward...im sure we'd all love the boys to be firing come Adelaide - Im sure a win there would do the young side a world of good.
And from what I've seen from Hardwick the last thing he is ever going to put forward to the group is that they might as well put in half assed efforts.

Tigers Lets Roar said:
We dont have the ability to protect their young bodies. Martin, although Im sure he would love the challenge of Geelong, especially based on his ability to win his own ball - however if he and Cotchin are both needing rest why then put them into situations were they are only going to be battered around. Having further physical pressure on tired bodies is only going to affect their performances going forward...im sure we'd all love the boys to be firing come Adelaide - Im sure a win there would do the young side a world of good.
And from what I've seen from Hardwick the last thing he is ever going to put forward to the group is that they might as well put in half assed efforts.

Somehow, I dont think there would be too many "battered"bodies in the tigers rooms tonight.

!!!

Damien Hardwick smart?

He will be known as Damien Harfwit for even taking the job!!!!!!

diggler said:
Damien Hardwick smart?

He will be known as Damien Harfwit for even taking the job!!!!!!

the only thing hard about richmond in the first half of the coaches sirname and the ability to score

He will be know as our eleventh premiership coach and as one od the smartest, toughest coaches to grace the AFL

LidsBling&Cotch said:
young cow and old bull standing in the field looking across at all the females. young one goes to the old bull lets run over and have our way with one of them, the old bull replies why dont we walk over and have our way with ALL of them

work that out

It must have been a lesbian cow?

YinnarTiger said:
It must have been a lesbian cow?
Actually - the joke comes from the movie "Colours" with Robert Duvall and Sean Penn.

Old Cop vs Young Cop in the mean streets of LA.

Pretty good joke in the context of the movie :)