Hands up if you think JR is a skinny flanker with an attitude disorder? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Hands up if you think JR is a skinny flanker with an attitude disorder?

CptJonno2Madcow2005 said:
If Lyon knew he was such a threat before the game then why did he leave Blake on him on his own?Then all of a sudden we edged closer to the Saints.What does Lyon do? oh wait dble Team Jack.Game set match,they run away with the game.Would Lyon take such a gamble against a Brown,Richo at the start of the game? I think not.
As for Worsfold.Same applys.
Jack by himself one on one is just about unbeatable.Can he cope with being dble teamed?I think not.Hence the reason why i think he,ll be a better HFF than a KPF.

Which kpfs do cope well with being double teamed?

If Lyon knew he was such a threat before the game then why did he leave Blake on him on his own?Then all of a sudden we edged closer to the Saints.What does Lyon do? oh wait dble Team Jack.Game set match,they run away with the game.Would Lyon take such a gamble against a Brown,Richo at the start of the game? I think not.
As for Worsfold.Same applys.
Jack by himself one on one is just about unbeatable.Can he cope with being dble teamed?I think not.Hence the reason why i think he,ll be a better HFF than a KPF.

Agree withJB. When in a hole stop digging. Unfortunately as you seem to overvalue our duds and undervalue our good players it's unlikely you even realise you are in a hole.

i found these 2 gems from last season. i finally might have got one right

LidsBling&Cotch said:
the thing with jack is he has been developed all wrong.

that genius wallace wanted to make him roaming lean athletic chf. it would be like trying to turn judd into shane tuck. now we all know jack is a confident young kid who likes to puff his chest, run his mouth and walk tall. why in gods name do we want to turn a player with those attributes who reeks of power forward into a *smile*ing travis cloke clone? get him into the gym, hitting heavy weights and hitting them hard. he has the legs and arse to support a heavy top half so theres no excuses. there is no reason he cant be as good as jonothan brown

you watch jack when he has a big body knows it and struts his stuff. he is all about confidence and arrogance

LidsBling&Cotch said:
NO NO NO man. jack is a cocky strong big marking fwd and you want to play him as a lead up forward and a travis cloke clone. what a waste. cloke is a spud and on form this season is very lucky to be getting a game

play jack out of the square and let him own the 50. leadership personified

from these 2 threads. they make for some funny reading

http://www.puntroadend.com/yabbse/index.php?topic=38154.msg1021705#msg1021705

http://www.puntroadend.com/yabbse/index.php?topic=36397.msg988584#msg988584

Hold on fellas.I was prepared to let things go and let Nature Jack takes its coarse.However when things like this get posted:
Barnzy said:
Like his game today Madcow? 10 goals for a flanker is not a bad effort. :)
Don,t you think i have the right to reply and weather or not im right or wrong defend my opinion?Its only my opinion.

Hold on fellas.I was prepared to let things go and let Nature Jack takes its coarse.However when things like this get posted:Don,t you think i have the right to reply and weather or not im right or wrong defend my opinion?Its only my opinion.

As long as that reply admits defeat ;D

I actually admire your defiance despite the overwhelming weight of numbers against you

evo said:
As Jimbob was saying to Madcow, there isn't really positions in footy these days, instead there are 'jobs'.

Yeah I hear what you're saying. There half been a lot of changes, the main one the rise of the 'super utility' and rotating 10 mids, but I also think its just as much a function of the rise of corporate speak. The reality is, there are still positions in footy these days. And there have always been jobs in footy.

Hey Rosy, can you merge this with the "donate here to the Capt Mad Cow's aquired brain injury fund" thread on the philanthropy board?