Hands up if you think JR is a skinny flanker with an attitude disorder? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Hands up if you think JR is a skinny flanker with an attitude disorder?

better get the compression bandages on his head fast because after this there's a good chance that big head of his just might explode!

;D

hey i don't care if he kicks goals for himself rather than the jumper, different players are motivated by different things, whatever it takes to get it done...

:clap

CptJonno2Madcow2005 said:
:pullhair :pullhair :pullhair :brickwall :brickwall :brickwall

Like his game today Madcow? 10 goals for a flanker is not a bad effort. :)

I made comment 6 weeks ago that he needs to be more consistent...done!

tigertim said:
I made comment 6 weeks ago that he needs to be more consistent...done!

Well done Timmy. I'll give you the credit. Apparently leading the Coleman is the benchmark for consistent then.

Riewoldt baggers were wrong, always have been, always will be . Full stop. exclamation marks!!

maybe it's time we started giving francis jackson some credit. i was at that 2006 pre-draft info session and i remember that FJ was jizzing at the prospect of getting JR to the RFC. while maybe we were a little lucky he fell throrugh to pick 13, but i do think it's time we gave FJ due credit.

Havnt heard from Crumpet Avenger for a while? C'mon Crumpy, give us the Fonzy style "I was WWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRONG"

Barnzy said:
Like his game today Madcow? 10 goals for a flanker is not a bad effort. :)
Do i have to keep repeating myself,so nuff nuffs like yourself get it through your heads?
From the teams perspective,Jack would be better playing off the HFF.His rightfull position.

Do i have to keep repeating myself,so nuff nuffs like yourself get it through your heads?
From the teams perspective,Jack would be better playing off the HFF.His rightfull position.

? Why can't you just accept you are wrong?

So you still think he is a third tall? Wouldn't that mean we would use him less? Or are the other 2 talls decoys? Please explain as I'm another nuffy who can't understand your logic.

I still can't understand your logic either. You've been calling him a flanker/3rd tall too then you changed your story to "he would be better used on a flank" as people questioned it. I quite clearly remember you saying he wasn't a KPF, your excuse was something about not beating his opponnents enough or taking contested marks when I asked why he wasn't a KPF. You were wrong, plain and simple. It's okay, you can admit it. We're all wrong at some point or another.

He's a contested marking FF, why take him away from his natural position and strengths? For him to be pushed out to the flank wouldn't Griffiths/Astbury have to be better than him and overtake his current role? I don't see that happening. Astbury is also playing and developing in the backline.