Growing Up | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Growing Up

To this point it's been outstanding by Benny off field, 71k members, no debit, major sponsors, minor sponsors, happy members, respect in the AFL.

On field sadly will come unraveled if we get rolled in week one of the finals , win a final and the slow build continues in the right direction, lot of improved players on the list, lot of quality looking young talent and the adding of some outside talent makes the next few years look very exciting.

CC TIGER said:
To this point it's been outstanding by Benny off field, 71k members, no debit, major sponsors, minor sponsors, happy members, respect in the AFL.

On field sadly will come unraveled if we get rolled in week one of the finals , win a final and the slow build continues in the right direction, lot of improved players on the list, lot of quality looking young talent and the adding of some outside talent makes the next few years look very exciting.
Could all come unstuck I know, CC, but they just have the look of a side that is going to make a serious impression come finals.

Yeah it's a feeling i haven't had for 30 years going to the footy and expec ting to win comfortably .
You could sense the resignation in scum's fans it was glorious to be there .
Quietest scum crowd I could remember .
What a difference in the 2 clubs in 6 six years amazing stuff .
We go from a club being compared to Fitzroy in Dimma's first year to thumping the scum by our third biggest margin .
They go from winning the flag with one of the youngest sides for the last 20 years to sacking their premiership coach and replacing him with a n untried coach who has dismantled the list and missed finals two years in a row .
It's a great time to be a TIGER . :clap

CarnTheTiges said:
Could all come unstuck I know, CC, but they just have the look of a side that is going to make a serious impression come finals.
I agree CTT but if they come up against the Roos or Crows an play the same way they played against them 2 earlier this year , we may just be in trouble, time will tell, future looks good either way

It really all comes down to a winning final.

Going to be interesting, as the Bulldogs, Roos and Crows have all beaten us this year and seem our likely opponents.

CC TIGER said:
I agree CTT but if they come up against the Roos or Crows an play the same way they played against them 2 earlier this year , we may just be in trouble, time will tell, future looks good either way
I'm not counting the Crows match. Absolutely convinced that a flu bug went through the club that week, it's the only explanation that makes any sense for the way they looked and played. We're a totally different side to the one that played the Roos earlier in the year. I'm not convinced they're this big bad bogeyman everyone seems to think that they are. I'm expecting to give them a nice old touch up in Rd 23. However I've been wrong many times before, I do follow the Tigers after all.

69 vintage said:
Yeah it's a feeling i haven't had for 30 years going to the footy and expec ting to win comfortably .
You could sense the resignation in scum's fans it was glorious to be there .
Quietest scum crowd I could remember .
What a difference in the 2 clubs in 6 six years amazing stuff .
We go from a club being compared to Fitzroy in Dimma's first year to thumping the scum by our third biggest margin .
They go from winning the flag with one of the youngest sides for the last 20 years to sacking their premiership coach and replacing him with a n untried coach who has dismantled the list and missed finals two years in a row .
It's a great time to be a TIGER . :clap

Absolutely 69V!!

The best feeling I've had at and coming home from a game since the 1995 Semi Final win against Essendon!