griff to debut. team named | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

griff to debut. team named

mexican_radio said:
by the look of the forecast, could be a wet track. Is this a good time to introduce a tall forward?
Is very wet here. I agree with you. Read in the tpaper this morning though Lade saying Griffiths iwll be our 2nd ruck so will be interesting to see if that occurs.

TigerFurious said:
Congrats to Griffiths.

Played nearly 3qtrs of a coburg match on top of 2 full coburg reserves games. Certainly made to eanr his spot :hihi
Have faith. He'll be a gun.

TigerFurious said:
Congrats to Griffiths.

Played nearly 3qtrs of a coburg match on top of 2 full coburg reserves games. Certainly made to eanr his spot :hihi

Since when do you have to earn a spot. Tambling came straight back in.

Saw him(Griffith) on the news for the first time, he looks like a big unit .

Have heard how good a kick he is, I hope the other players let him have the confidence to go back and have a shot for goal from without them trying to make dodgy leads.

That's what Jack should have done in the first quarter last week for his 2nd shot at goal (he was only 40-45mtrs out) and the rest of the players shouldn't make leads unless they are completley in the clear!

Let the forwards do what they're there for - kicking goals!

I guess you can dream that Nason playing on his home turf will have a blinder or Griffiths with a couple of goals might somehow be in contention for a Rising Star nomination. I'm being optimistic but I'm hanging out for one. :)

Has a change been announced? Lade talks about Ty playing in a H/S quote.

"Dean's been around for a long time and he probably knows what's coming, so it should be a good battle with Graham and Vickery going up against him," Lade said.

"Hopefully we can come out on top in that battle because Dean is quite important to Port Adelaide."

rosy23 said:
Has a change been announced? Lade talks about Ty playing in a H/S quote.

Team list due at the AFL now (90 mins before game time) - we'll hear shortly if your detective work is any good ;D

Just looked it up, Brogan out the only change.

This lad is going to be very much a handful for defences going forward - he is agile and smart.

gustiger12 said:
Obviously they know more than you Barnzy ;D

:hihi :hihi :rofl :clap

I just posted on another thread about that ridiculous Barnzy comment.

Horses for courses Barnzy!

gustiger12 said:
Obviously they know more than you Barnzy ;D

Obviously midgets will shine in pouring rain when the ball is constantly skidding along the deck. Didn't expect it to be that wet.

They will still need to fix up the structure next week vs the Saints when it will be dry under the Ethiad roof.