Graham - first ruck in 2010 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Graham - first ruck in 2010

Harry said:
Vickery needs to be rested, bring in the Ranga.
I prefer the nickname Jaffa that someone here gave him when we drafted him, much more clever than Ranga which could mean we bring in Julia Gillard.
Jaffa - Red on the outside but Browne in the middle :clap

Wish Vickery would look at the ball instead of the opposition ruckman, he might then get a touch of the bloody thing.
Far too often tonight he just watched the opposition and was far too worried about what they were doing to get near it.

Drop

Was worried the big Camel had gone seriously backwards when he couldn't get a game ahead of Simmo and High Def.
Hope he stays in the ones for the rest of the season and continues to work and develop.

CC TIGER said:
Attack at the ball in the air was very good, certainly looking better

In the last quarter in the forward 50 he absolutely smashed the pack.

Really good effort and is what he needs to do if he is to rest in the forward line.

Another good game. We need this fella to come on.

I reckon Gus is going to be a good one. It will be interesting to see considering so many wrote him off. I've always got a soft spot for him seeing it was largely due to PRE's efforts raising money for him to have a rookie spot.

Thought Gus battled well tonight. We were clearly a ruckman short. Would like to see him and Browne in action.

Perhaps with everyone saying we didnt need graham and he would never make it means also that browne should be able to come in and get a taste again too. 2 bigger bodies would be just what the doctor ordered. I always thought Graham would be a good afl level player due to the way he tries and persists, yet Ive always thought Browne would be better than Graham.

It just goes to show, some players thrive at the top level. they do bugger all for coburg yet on the big stage they can have an impact. 2 big ruckmen instead of that dud simmonds and Vickery (who will be good, just needs some more weight and strength) could be worth a go for the next couple of games. We cant do any worse. If we can get the tap down, Cotchin and co have already proved they can get the clearances.

Bring in Browne!!!

Our Rucking issues are a dilemma for sure, made all the murkier really by Graham's 2 good games. Kind of throws out the window the theory of getting form at Coburg to earn your spot.

According to Coburg watchers that hadn't occurred with Graham, and was even backed up by in a small way by Hardwick's comment at the Presser "didn't think he had it in 'im". Granted, Hardwick was responding to the two goal haul against Hawthorn.

As handing as Angus was last night, both he and TV were badly exposed by the form of Hille. Browne wouldn't have made that any better, as much as I want Browney to get a go.