Golf | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Golf

Wacko US cops at it again.
Yep. Another over the top US cop. People tried to tell this idiot he was a player and he responded with “You cant help him. He’s going to jail.”

Dragged him out of the car, pushed him against the car and handcuffed him.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
What did he do ? Sounds like he was trying to enter the grounds after the accident and some moron cop arrested him.
The cops had high viz wet weather gear on, Scheffler didn't realise they were cops and tried to sneak into the course.

The coppers over in the states have mellowed, I'm surprised they didn't pump a dozen or more rounds into him.

• Wow
I've gathered that US cops often beat up the charges of assault on themselves, but perhaps he should have just listened to the cop and waited for a PGA official to get involved rather than taking matters into his own hands and ignoring him.

Then again, Us police are typical power trippers and can't be relied on to tell the truth. I wonder if there is more video content out there of the actual arrest.

Sounds like he'll be forced to tee off at his usual time and won't have his usual warm up routine -

Edit, they've pushed back his tee time.

He said he didn't know it was a cop. To be fair, it was dark, raining, the cop was wearing a hi-vis rain jacket and wasn't shooting or bashing any black children at the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
If Shuffles can hold it together today it will be remarkable

Even after they arrested him PGA officials tried telling the cops that he was a player trying to enter the grounds to play but they didn’t care, kept him handcuffed for 20 minutes, then drove him off to Louisville to jail.

I normally get to the course about 10 minutes before my round, he's got heaps of time to get ready

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Even after they arrested him PGA officials tried telling the cops that he was a player trying to enter the grounds to play but they didn’t care, kept him handcuffed for 20 minutes, then drove him off to Louisville to jail.
That's why they're wackos.

Don't golfers carry ID??