Get around Chocco | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Get around Chocco

Tiger Ghost said:
Fantastic news, channel 7 had a news crew there when it was announced to the players. The vision will be on 7 news tonight.

No doubt Slobbo will be continuing his month of emotion about it on 360 tonight......even though he said the other night that he wouldn't get emotional about anything else this year

apparently the boys got around him loudly....just goes to show how important he is to the RFC. all the boys love him... 3rd year in 3rd finals appearance likely no coincidence!
oh we're my manners.... brilliant news chocco, I couldn't be happier for u and for your family and for the RFC now show dimma the path and bring us that *smile* 11th

Fantastic news for him and his family regarding that dreaded C word. And he has beaten it. :clap

That was such a great bit of vision, best wishes Chocco...this group is going places, strong and passionate for each other, extending to the field which we all hope will result in the ultimate prize...2017 me thinks

Fantastic news.
Good to get a real feel good story after the recent tragedy.
The players really love him.
The Tiger army does too.

Great news for Choc and his family and RFC, seems he loves it here from his interview, i actually didn't like him when he joined but I've done a complete 180, such a passionate and caring guy, very pleased for him and his family