Get around Chocco | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Get around Chocco

Good luck and best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Cancer is such a terrible illness/disease.

He can beat it!

Hopefully got it early.

Sadly, all the calls that he is strong enough to fight it are in vain if it has spread too far.

Fingers crossed for Choc & his family.

Having had this myself for 2 years now there are 2 types ,the treatment can be varied but it certainly is very treatable .Good luck chocco

All the best Chocco, you can beat this buddy...

Stay strong, the Richmond Family are with you and your family the whole way.

Yep. HE will be fine and come out of this stronger and better.

All of us Tigers are around him all the way.

It appears it can be beaten, so all the best Choco. If anyone can win this battle it is you.

Legend of the game and a Port immortal.
We are so lucky to have him at Tigerland.
Best wishes and thoughts to you Choco.

as a recent cancer survivor myself (and having to deal with the death of loved ones from cancer in recent times), there is no other way to put it but say it is a sh!t time. hopefully for chocco's sake its treatable and that he has the right support network around him. good luck.

I hope he tackles this setback with his usual passion and energy, best regards to Chocco and his family.