Get around Chocco | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Get around Chocco

tigers80

Tiger Legend
Jul 7, 2004
Sending positive thoughts to Mark Williams with his battle with cancer.
Get around him tiger supporters!!

Terrible news. But this bloke fights.

Take it on Choc, we are with you.

Terrible news.

A good mate of mine was recently diagnosed with prostate cancer - very lucky it was identified early.

Was a scary couple of months for him but he looks like he'll pull through ok.

tigers80 said:
Sending positive thoughts to Mark Williams with his battle with cancer.
Get around him tiger supporters!!
Yes, lymphoma evidently.

lets hope it's been diagnosed early

Sintiger said:
Yes, lymphoma evidently.

lets hope it's been diagnosed early

My neighbour had this...

All the best to Choco. Hope he gets through it.

TigerForce said:
My neighbour had this...

All the best to Choco. Hope he gets through it.

My old man beat it twice. So have two colleagues and one colleagues old man in the past 18 months. Choco will smash it.

WesternTiger said:
My old man beat it twice. So have two colleagues and one colleagues old man in the past 18 months. Choco will smash it.

Beating it twice sounds promising WT.

Actually, I've been feeling a small dull pain in the right bladder for months and it's probably best I see my GP soon (first time in 18 months)

As someone who had prostate cancer now has Multiple Myeloma, don't ever hesitate if you feel
something's not right with your body...trust your instincts please.
Positive thoughts will get the great man through this...

Choco - Hope you kick cancer out the park. Best wishes for you and your family, from the tiger family.

Appalling news.

He's been one of the best things to happen to the Tiges in recent years. A big part of us finally turning into a professional outfit.

Get well soon.