Geez, copping a lot of crap off oposition supporters today? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Geez, copping a lot of crap off oposition supporters today?

23.21.159 said:
Incredibly I had a Cartoon supporting "friend" slagging off at Richmond on facebook.
Didn't quite even know how to respond to that.

Just tell him we prefer 3 failed final campaigns in 13 years than their 4 wooden spoons in the same time.
At least our losing margin was 40 points improvement on last year. So we're getting closer. They've gone even further backwards.

Worst was at the game yesterday we were in M50 next to a NM section and this git was prancing up and down the aisle gobbing off and goading the RFC supporters in our bay in those last couple of minutes when we went from a potential lead to history. You know I don't understand that, win with grace and enjoy it amongst yourselves. One Tiger supporter got and told him clear off in French and it was a bit inane really and then the Tiger bloke had to be held back. It looked ugly for a second but this not very nice human was strutting and really trying to antagonise our section.

Fair dinkum just enjoy the win amongst yourselves.

I don't really ever remember people getting in other people's face like that especially when you cannot do anything about it, pretty gutless really.

I didn't take my 5yo boy yesterday and when I see people like that it really turns me away from the game. Is that what our society is becoming, ugly winners. He'd be the type to speed down the emergency lanes and then expect others to let him in.

People at work were very good today. No crap received, just commiserations.

Hmm...

2016?

23.21.159 said:
Incredibly I had a Cartoon supporting "friend" slagging off at Richmond on facebook.
Didn't quite even know how to respond to that.
Just tell him that he barracks for Carlton, that's all that needs to be said really. The competition's joke. You might also want to ask him what Josh Kennedy is doing now and what is bloke that they got for him doing? Could also slip in a line about Eddie Betts.

Essendon fans have tried all day but they are easily brushed off. A couple of Carlton fans were OK and even sympathetic- same with the Collingwood contingent. Unbelievably I copped a bit from an Adelaide supporter who decided this weekend that he is going to call himself a long time fan all of a sudden. He was even talking about buying tickets.

He'll get his, the cheeky little schmuck.

It's all good, everyone expects to cop a bit when their team flops out of contention. Just join the rank and file who are all hoping for a double WA Grand Final. The further away the fans are, the better.

I look forward to living long enough to hope for a Singapore vs Hong Kong Grand Final!

wayne said:
I got a Norf fan telling me that Fitzroy have won more finals than us ... blah blah, and I said if we're doing history lessons, we've got 10 flags.
Tell that supporter to jump on the bus to Sydney as the NMFC has organised 2 buses to go up this weekend.

how much the AFL is spewing they won.

B2

Unfortunately we as a club deserve it, less talent with everything been equal means the tigers were going to loose, badly need more class.

I was waiting for the barrage of texts yesterday, and a heap in the office and from suppliers, but In fact it was the opposite. Collingwood, Carlton and Hawthorn friends all just couldn't believe the tiges didn't win. It's past the point of bagging me for fun. They just feel sorry for me.

Bunnerz said:
Did everyone really want Richmond to lose?

copping it off Essendon, Collingwood and St Kilda fans in the office today of how poor the club is and how we haven't won a finals match in 14 years is a bit rich.

but-ya gotta take it suppose.

bloody Richmond!

Tell Essendon supporters no body want to play or coach that club.
Tell Carlton supporters Not even Richmond has finished 18th and stop stirring the pot.
Tell Collingwood supporters Bucks will get you there, that gets up their goat.
Tell Saints supporters that's the way the ball bounces sometimes.

B2

kevbokev said:
Club is a laughing stock??

Lets see.

Made the finals last three years.

70K+ Members

Own VFL side playing home games at OUR home ground

Great training facilities at OUR own home ground

Great TV ratings

Good sponsors

High crowd attendance at our games

Financially secure, have made profits last 4 yrs, will make a profit this year

Good young list, with plenty of room for development.

Plenty of things to make other supporters pretty jealous.

We were beaten by a better team on the day. That's football.

That's what I mostly say and at the end always throw in, imagine when we are good.

b2

Ive been humble in our wins this year but from now on im going to gloat and bask in every victory and give back to the haters 10 fold.

Just sympathy for me ..

Lots of sympathy.

And as is the case for most of you, no crap from nth supporters coz I literally don't know any.

Bomber loving ex workmate sent some guff on faceback. Sent her back needle exchange info and its been quiet since.

caught up with a mate quickly last night, and did he give it to me.
doesnt like Richmond at all and never has since met him six years ago.
former Brisbane Bears player.
been telling me all year we are 8th best team in comp and are no good...said we will bomb out in first week, said during week that north would get us by 3 or 4 goals and we would get over run.

reckons we have one A grade player....RANCE

very smart football person.

Bunnerz said:
caught up with a mate quickly last night, and did he give it to me.
doesnt like Richmond at all and never has since met him six years ago.
former Brisbane Bears player.
been telling me all year we are 8th best team in comp and are no good...said we will bomb out in first week, said during week that north would get us by 3 or 4 goals and we would get over run.

reckons we have one A grade player....RANCE

very smart football person.
Doesn't sound that smart to me , even a stopped clock is right twice a day. Sounds like sour grapes having to play with the BB's , probably rates himself as an A grader though, what sort of ex player carries on like that.

yeah he wasnt that flash a player, but still good enough to get there.
good mates with chocco, brad hardie, ashcroft, leslie, merrett etc

very smart football brain, pitty about his punting on the horses.

My argument is that because he dislikes the Tiges ,I wonder how many other times during this year and last did he make the same prediction and was wrong. It's easy to keep tipping against a team because you don't like them ....at some point you will get it right. The people I don't think have much footy IQ are the ones that then gloat about it. It's like pegging a piece of dry seaweed to your clothesline, if you go outside and see that it is limp then you know that it is raining.