Geez, copping a lot of crap off oposition supporters today? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Geez, copping a lot of crap off oposition supporters today?

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
Still plenty of ill-will out in the footy public after 30+ years. Failing in finals has become a thing now, replacing "Ninthmond", and will remain so until we break through.

I'm copping Chokemond as the new name, but I've got better names for these a-hole supporters.....

No. Not copping any crap off supporters today.

I have a look on my face that suggests physical violence isn't too far away if they poke the bear and talk about the footy.
It's working.

At least they don't know I feel like I've swallowed harpic toilet powder such is the burning feeling.

....my freinds are really cool and supportive..we got over *smile* hanging years and years ago..i work in a record store and we talk footywith cuatomers all day..none ever stirs anyone...none of themever stir me,they know how much pain im in already......i get dozens of calls and texts saying things like." your on the right track..chin up"....i know one *smile* stirrer and he seems like a jerk off in front of everyone...then again im in a left wing enviroment..bogan free to

my pal tim rogers is a manic north supporter.he rings or texts me whenever we play a big game..even when he is touring the usa and he always wishes me and the tigers well

kevbokev said:
Club is a laughing stock??

Lets see.

Made the finals last three years.

70K+ Members

Own VFL side playing home games at OUR home ground

Great training facilities at OUR own home ground

Great TV ratings

Good sponsors

High crowd attendance at our games

Financially secure, have made profits last 4 yrs, will make a profit this year

Good young list, with plenty of room for development.

Plenty of things to make other supporters pretty jealous.

We were beaten by a better team on the day. That's football.
Well said Kev!

25 Chaplin, Troy
19 Thomas, Matt (R)
16 Hampson, Shaun 78
6 Grigg, Shaun

if you were to get rid of them, the 'good young list' thing would carry some more weight

French Tiger said:
One thing we can be proud of is us supporters, 90k crowd & we were prob 65k of them. We are an army & god help the rest of them if we ever win a flag

the roar when Vickery did that dummy on the boundary and ran into goal was deafening.

It was just so disapointing an hour or so later seeing thousands of dejected fans standing at Richmond station. Yet again.

Had the odd message and email, mostly feeling sorry for us. That was nice. Took all the 2015 stickers off both cars today and can now only look forward to another year ahead. No good crying over spilt milk.

a few 'sorry mate' and 'argh'. they know, and move on like most of us do.

Came to work with my Richmond jumper on and shorts.
- Note to self, wear undies next time.

I got a Norf fan telling me that Fitzroy have won more finals than us ... blah blah, and I said if we're doing history lessons, we've got 10 flags.

One thing I will be doing is avoiding the media hand wringing and dissection after dissection.

Virtually none of them tipped us for the 8 let alone to finish 5th on the H&A ladder but they will all be experts this week

Sintiger said:
One thing I will be doing is avoiding the media hand wringing and dissection after dissection.

Virtually none of them tipped us for the 8 let alone to finish 5th on the H&A ladder but they will all be experts this week

Yep no SEN and no Fox Footy (except for the Winners Rebooted on Wednesday) for the rest of the week for me.

Unless they barrack for a side that is still in the finals then they have no right to bag a Richmond or a Bulldogs supporter today.

Big box of Richmond tissues on my desk...They thought I would crack it but just said Thanks and kept them because it was what I keep bloody forgetting to buy !