Geez, copping a lot of crap off oposition supporters today? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Geez, copping a lot of crap off oposition supporters today?

Bunnerz

Richmond are cool man
Aug 12, 2003
Geelong
Did everyone really want Richmond to lose?

copping it off Essendon, Collingwood and St Kilda fans in the office today of how poor the club is and how we haven't won a finals match in 14 years is a bit rich.

but-ya gotta take it suppose.

bloody Richmond!

Tell them all to sod off. Especially the Essendon supporters. I'll stand corrected but I don't think they have won a final since 2002. They way they are going they won't play finals for another 10 years.

Bunnerz said:

copping it off Essendon, Collingwood and St Kilda fans in the office today of how poor the club is and how we haven't won a finals match in 14 years is a bit rich.

bloody Richmond!
And they wonder how bad winners are created. Their goading is creating a beast.

If this club does finally break the drought one day, it'll make the Collingwood drought breaker of 1990 look like a CWA meeting.

Going by comments on here I reckon plenty Tiger supporters would do the same if the tables were turned. Part of being a football fan really. We give plenty so I suppose we've got to be able to take it. Glad I am home all day today just the same. ;D

rosy23 said:
Going by comments on here I reckon plenty Tiger supporters would do the same if the tables were turned. Part of being a football fan really. We give plenty so I suppose we've got to be able to take it. Glad I am home all day today just the same. ;D

Maybe check your voicemail. Could be hundreds. ;D

Who cares about other supporters. Just remind them we played finals and they didn't.

Bunnerz said:

bloody Richmond!

One of the few times it is good to be a Tiger supporter living interstate... Up here you wouldn't even know we played yesterday, let alone need to be hassled by such pin-heads. And St Kilda supporters, really? Didn't Melbourne even finish above them?

I copped it from a Melbourne supporter, told me how sh*t we were losing 3 finals in a row, I said perhaps we should try & poach Paul Roos as he seems to be good at getting sh*t clubs out of a mess

French Tiger said:
I copped it from a Melbourne supporter, told me how sh*t we were losing 3 finals in a row, I said perhaps we should try & poach Paul Roos as he seems to be good at getting sh*t clubs out of a mess

:hihi

Some are becoming as deluded as Bummers fans when it comes to a messiah.

Bunnerz said:

bloody Richmond!

Essendumb supporters have no right to be dishing out crap, best way to repel the vermin is to mention the word WADA!
As for St Kilda fans......LOL!!! A nothing club, just like their minnow cousins Norf.

Ridley said:
Tell them all to sod off. Especially the Essendon supporters. I'll stand corrected but I don't think they have won a final since 2002. They way they are going they won't play finals for another 10 years.

True but Carlton have won more finals games than us in the last 3 years despite not even making the top 8 in those 3 years.

jb03 said:
True but Carlton have won more finals games than us in the last 3 years despite not even making the top 8 in those 3 years.

:hihi Only at Richmond!

Absolutely

Had people that don’t even follow footy getting stuck in.

Seriously thinking about giving up on the Tigers. (When I say giving up I mean buying a three game membership and not watching it much)

(Who am I kidding I will be back next year like a sucker)

even i admit some the memes doing the rounds on social media last night were pretty funny. but as Rosy said, its part and parcel of being a footy fan. any respect we earned from the footy world this year with wins in freo, Sydney and the hawks was wiped out in one fell swoop. infact, I'd go as far to say the 'respect meter' is lower today than it was at the start of the season. its gonna be a long summer of ridicule boys and girls. hope you all have other interests to keep you distracted.

Club is a laughing stock??

Lets see.

Made the finals last three years.

70K+ Members

Own VFL side playing home games at OUR home ground

Great training facilities at OUR own home ground

Great TV ratings

Good sponsors

High crowd attendance at our games

Financially secure, have made profits last 4 yrs, will make a profit this year

Good young list, with plenty of room for development.

Plenty of things to make other supporters pretty jealous.

We were beaten by a better team on the day. That's football.

Perhaps we can direct the vitriol from opp supporters to head office.
I'm sure BG will gladly take the calls, even stiffy for that matter.

SpaceAce said:
Essendumb supporters have no right to be dishing out crap, best way to repel the vermin is to mention the word WADA!
As for St Kilda fans......LOL!!! A nothing club, just like their minnow cousins Norf.
Careful SpaceAce...you are starting to sound like Mario from Doncaster, the Tigers resident irritant on SEN! :hihi

TigerForce said:
Maybe check your voicemail. Could be hundreds. ;D

Who cares about other supporters. Just remind them we played finals and they didn't.
haha...i just checked my facebook, a few messages...a few Cats fans have joined in.
mostly collingwood.

Pre the cats winning in 2007 i copped heaps too. People who dont follow footy and generally dont message you, get some perverse fun lettimg you know you have "lost again", and start singing the oppos club song at ya. I have never understood this.
Felt for you supporters yesterday.