GAMEDAY v hawks Round 23 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

GAMEDAY v hawks Round 23

Taranto and hopper are just going through the motions doesn't help us look any good when there in every centre square bounce

Reactions: 3 users
ok, let’s see the real game plan next week and give it to Huns as we have covered the percentage difference with North now.

• Wow
Reactions: 2 users
I know Matty C wasnt having the best day and struggling a bit but seriously what was to be gained by benching him and keeping Graham or Short on the ground.
At least Short and Graham are doing something but admittedly not very well. Matty C did nothing whilst on the field of play

Reactions: 1 user
Bolton flies high...wouoda been a great mark..but then watches as hawks backman spread and run away with it...
Somes up shai

Reactions: 1 users
That first quarter really killed us. We may have done OK in the second and third quarters but fell away as usual in the fourth. Very disappointed

Again, so many players slipping over at crucial times. So unprofessional. Easy to fix and we don’t even bother trying to fix it.

That first quarter really killed us. We may have done OK in the second and third quarters but fell away as usual in the fourth. Very disappointed
But but the coach stemmed the flow in the second quarter! Pity we were already 10 goals down. Maybe needs to work on getting us ready for the first quarter.

And we still lost by 10 goals anyway.

Reactions: 1 user