GAMEDAY v hawks Round 23 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

GAMEDAY v hawks Round 23

I'd love that football stat. Which teams falls over, slips or trips over the most? I'm sure we would be up there.

Need some defensive run from our half forward line. The hawks half backs just stream out when we turn it over and our guys just jog or watch from behind. Makes it hard for our defenders who get overwhelmed due to clean ball entry rather than pressured and slower ball entry coming in. This is where putting/resting Hopper or Graham as half forwards hurts us.

Reactions: 1 users
Yeah obviously that’s part of it. But we’re bad, real bad. No team has fallen so far so quickly. No way we should be in this position 4 years after the last flag of the dynasty. What has happened? Something is clearly not right.
C'mon Riddles. Our team is more kids and trades than premiership players every week. If we still had Astbury, Shedda, Bash, Chimp, Jack etc.. and played like this, then I'd agree with you.

Reactions: 1 user
He is the perfect 3rd tall. His kicking is elite. Penetrating kick. Smart footballer. With Balta forward and Lynch (worst case either Kosi or Lefau as the big guys) Bauer will be a hard match up.
For me Lefau and Bauer are competing for the same spot.

Reactions: 1 user
C'mon Riddles. Our team is more kids and trades than premiership players every week. If we still had Astbury, Shedda, Bash, Chimp, Jack etc.. and played like this, then I'd agree with you.
You can’t fix things without acknowledging the problems and how we got there. What happened in the past 4 years to turn us from the best team in it to the worst team. No way we should be in this position and we need to get to the root cause.

That part is not on Yze but on the management of the club, on field and off.

Reactions: 1 users
You can’t fix things without acknowledging the problems and how we got there. What happened in the past 4 years to turn us from the best team in it to the worst team. No way we should be in this position and we need to get to the root cause.

That part is not on Yze but on the management of the club, on field and off.
For sure. I don't like this quick exodus too. Just gotta fix it now.

If the ball spills out during a tackle how is that not incorrect disposal?