GAMEDAY v hawks Round 23 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

GAMEDAY v hawks Round 23

The game day thread is approximately 4 times quicker to read when we're kicking a few snags

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Broady must seriously be considered for Captain next year. He’s invested and committed.

Reactions: 7 users
Really liked Prestia, Ralphsmith & Bauer first half. Good response by the Tigers. Could have had a couple more goals but for the ball bouncing the wrong way.

Reactions: 6 users
We are *smile* atm. But let’s not get all emotional about it. Deal with it and move on. *smile* me some of you need a Bec and a lie down
Is that Bec the Judd version? No thanks. Sleeping on sticks is rather uncomfortable.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Collingwood proves you don't need 23 A Graders but 23 kids prepared to tackle and chase.

Reactions: 4 users
If Ralphsmith could hit more targets going forward he will be good.
We aren't playing Hawthorn of 1984.
Some efforts from our players in that 1st qtr was embarrassing.

Yze showed that quarter that he sees the issue and knows what to do in order to restrict the opposition.

The players responded which is great sign.

Biggest test will come straight after half time. Can’t come out half asleep like we did at the start of the game.

Reactions: 9 users
Until the the last 10 minutes it was circle work again.

How the hell do so many of their forwards get free every week?

He is the perfect 3rd tall. His kicking is elite. Penetrating kick. Smart footballer. With Balta forward and Lynch (worst case either Kosi or Lefau as the big guys) Bauer will be a hard match up.
I still contend that Balta is a backline player. However , he is doing a great job fwd

Reactions: 1 users
Disagree.

Forget about Geelong and Sydney.

What we are seeing today is precisely the result of the dynasty and the AFL’s equalisation measures.

Which included, quite astonishingly, the stand rule and 666.

We are where the AFL system would have us be.
Yeah obviously that’s part of it. But we’re bad, real bad. No team has fallen so far so quickly. No way we should be in this position 4 years after the last flag of the dynasty. What has happened? Something is clearly not right.