Game day vs Adelaide | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game day vs Adelaide

U2Tigers said:
short sighted - we've been playing for the best draft picks for a few years already.

how dare some fans want us to win games.

edit - not that I would have kept the said players myself.

it's not about winning some games it's about being a genuine challenger - hanging on to players who clearly won't be part of the future is clearly counter-productive in the long run.

.............as for wins, bring it on as long as it's in the name of developing the youngsters.

Don't know what's wrong with Dusty today. Kicking's a worry which is usually his strength.

skiptomystu said:
I thought Martin was supposed to be a good kick?
Positives skippy...think positives

Polak playing benny gale type game around the ground. excellent

edwards and white also showing good work rate as forwards.

Jack's hands need to be better but he is working hard.

Bling and Lids setting up well from down back and Cotch and Marto getting their hands on the ball plenty.

I think that Edwards looks a lot better up in the forward half. Polly doing ok too which is great to see. Nahas busy. 27 tackles bodes well for them.