Game day vs Adelaide | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game day vs Adelaide

So were going into the game with 2 extra players Morton & McGuane.
24 players v 22 players (Crows) thats a new tactic.

btoz_01 said:
So were going into the game with 2 extra players Morton & McGuane.
24 players v 22 players (Crows) thats a new tactic.

We all expected some genius from Hardwick too :clap

Barnzy said:
It also says Morton is playing. It's outdated.

2 games in 2 days for McGuane. Played for Coburg yesterday. Don't sides normally keep 1 out of the VFL just incase something like this happens? Apparently Farmer has food poisoning.
He only played half the game.

Currently listening to talkback on SEN, supporters are calling in saying that the club should have kept Coughlan & Brown etc, & that we shouldn't have let Raines go.

What are these people on?

Damned if we do, damned if we don't.

CK said:
Currently listening to talkback on SEN, supporters are calling in saying that the club should have kept Coughlan & Brown etc, & that we shouldn't have let Raines go.

What are these people on?

Damned if we do, damned if we don't.

HAHA, so we keep these guys and finish 11th or 12th and severly weaken our drafting position over the next couple of years - geez some supporters are so short sighted :p

bullus_hit said:
HAHA, so we keep these guys and finish 11th or 12th and severly weaken our drafting position over the next couple of years - geez some supporters are so short sighted :p

short sighted - we've been playing for the best draft picks for a few years already.

how dare some fans want us to win games.

edit - not that I would have kept the said players myself.

polly might not win many hitouts but around the ground light years ahead of simmo