Game day vs Adelaide | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game day vs Adelaide

ROLLS ROYCE

once a tiger, always a tiger
Oct 6, 2007
mackay, qld
C'mon guys, get excited.

We r playing the other winless side in the AFL and are $4.80 outsiders.

Sure we will probably get smashed but the anticipation of a fighting Tigers win shortly prior to the ball bounce is the only fun I am going to get this season.

I am tipping Mcleod to cut loose and be BOG. We have a natural ability to bring out the best in opposition players who have been down.

Don't think there's much hope today. This is probably one of the worst sides we've put out on the park all year. Way too small, no structure. Think Adelaide will monster us by 10+ goals. It's only okay if a side is small if most of them have good skills/decision making, that's certainly not the case with us. Not the end of the world though, need to keep Adelaide away from pick #4 and we want that P.P as well.

i have tipped Ade by 59pts. no bets today though.

Dad and sister have taken the 9 hour drive to Adelaide to watch. Ill got to the pub and cheer them on over a few golden ales.

Ade 120
Rich 61

Bunnerz said:
Dad and sister have taken the 9 hour drive to Adelaide to watch. Ill got to the pub and cheer them on over a few golden ales.
9 hours? Does he drive 80 the whole way or something?

I'll be there. Leaving home in about an hour and a half. Cant wait.

Gwad this is depressing, we are playing the side 15th on the ladder and have almost no hope

Barnzy said:
...This is probably one of the worst sides we've put out on the park all year. Way too small, no structure. Think Adelaide will monster us by 10+ goals. It's only okay if a side is small if most of them have good skills/decision making...

Have to agree Barnzy. Some strange selections this week.

Speaking of strange selections... If polak has been selected as a second ruck why are we playing him as a 2ns foward in the vfl?

Col.W.Kurtz said:
Speaking of strange selections... If polak has been selected as a second ruck why are we playing him as a 2ns foward in the vfl?
We don't want to show our cards too early Col. ;D

I am dreading this game - have a feeling the Crows will take out their frustration on our young developing side.

Still delusionally hopeful for a win for obvious reasons, but also to see what the reaction from both the Adelaide crowd & media will be if they lose.

Danog said:
Out: Farmer
In: McGuane

McGuane in according to AFL match day but Farmer is also named.

EDIT:

Richmond
B: Kelvin Moore, Will Thursfield, Jeromey Webberley
HB: Shane Tuck, Brett Deledio, Chris Newman
C: Shane Edwards, Daniel Jackson, Richard Tambling
HF: Dustin Martin, Jack Riewoldt, Ben Nason
F: Graham Polak, Luke McGuane, David Astbury
Foll: Tyrone Vickery, Trent Cotchin, Robin Nahas
I/C: Dean Polo, Alex Rance, Andrew Collins, Matt White

Changes to the selected side
In: Luke McGuane
Out: Mitch Farmer

It also says Morton is playing. It's outdated.

2 games in 2 days for McGuane. Played for Coburg yesterday. Don't sides normally keep 1 out of the VFL just incase something like this happens? Apparently Farmer has food poisoning.

Barnzy said:
It also says Morton is playing. It's outdated.

2 games in 2 days for McGuane. Played for Coburg yesterday. Don't sides normally keep 1 out of the VFL just incase something like this happens? Apparently Farmer has food poisoning.
Didnt McGuane hurt his knee playing for Coburg yesterday? He only played half of the game yesterday anyway.