Game Day Tigers v Suns Final Round | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day Tigers v Suns Final Round

60 inside 50’s for 66 points. Not good enough. Bauer will be a player, Maurice Jnr needs to get super fit (but hopefully goes into the midfield more often) and Mansell brings the pressure. But that’s it.

With Bolton going, it’s bare up forward.

Reactions: 1 user
Thank *smile* that’s over. Officially the worst season in the history of the club. Disgraceful and embarrassing season.

The wooden spoon cheerleaders are happy.

Yep. Much happier than some honourable wins to finish 15-17th when the season was shot and over. Why not. Don’t give me sets a defeatist mindset. You take every advantage where you can (legally) to improve.

Reactions: 1 users
We could double our wins next year and would still likely end up with the spoon again.

This season has been an unmitigated disaster and it’s largely of our own doing. Poor recruiting, poor drafting, poor list management and on and on.

We fought so hard for so long to get to the top but gave it all up without even a whimper.

Reactions: 5 users
We could double our wins next year and would still likely end up with the spoon again.

This season has been an unmitigated disaster and it’s largely of our own doing. Poor recruiting, poor drafting, poor list management and on and on.

We fought so hard for so long to get to the top but gave it all up without even a whimper.

It’s a natural fall, TF.

Only question mark is Taranto and Hopper, but even that was understandable.

Reactions: 2 users
Really? Taranto dominated when fit.
Nah just in terms of getting the rebuild started a bit earlier. We went for another flag which is fine with me.

Taranto will be good for us, I have no doubt.

Reactions: 2 users

We all are feeling the pain but we will still be on board during the rebuild and rise of the Tiger

Reactions: 3 users
D.Martin. The greatest I've ever seen!!!

How good was that farewell from Dusty?

Brilliant from the great man, he broke into tears as soon as he left the ground.

I’m sitting in a pub in Brisbane, the only one watching it and have tears in my eyes too.

Reactions: 11 users
AFL Website match report.
No Dion Prestia in the best players. What type of journalists are these people.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users