Game Day thread....vs Geelong Cats | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day thread....vs Geelong Cats

Has $80[to win $400] on Geelong/Richmond high/low score of the Round.
Also $80[3340] on Freo/Rich High/low score.

Go Cats and Moreso Freo ;D

Although i think the doggies might have put a spanner in the works :help

When Richo was playing - I truly thought we could win every game.

That seems a long time ago :(

I never tip against us - and like most fans look for reasons why we can win - which against Geelong is just STUPID.

However - no Ablett, no Scarlett and no Corey has given me some vain hope.

SAD!

Sir said:
When Richo was playing - I truly thought we could win every game.

That seems a long time ago :(

I never tip against us - and like most fans look for reasons why we can win - which against Geelong is just STUPID.

However - no Ablett, no Scarlett and no Corey has given me some vain hope.

SAD!

Just click your heels together twice SIR and repeat after me!............................. There's no team like Richmond.............. ;D

Anyone remember the little engine that could?........

.....Well he's now rusting in a metal yard ;D

DH interview today

Just watched DH interviewed on ground today, and it was obvious he is not expecting too much against the Cats, Twice he said "some bloody good players out there today," referring to Geelong. No high hopes for a win, which is a given, but thought he might have been a little more upbeat. In fairness, he did look a little nervous about the interview nd I suspect he is not comfortable in front of the cameras.

Anyone listening to SEN did Jon Ralph just admit to being a Richmond supporter? I think he did but I wasn't listening closely.

Lynch was just saying on the Fox coverage how big the Cats were and how we look like a U18's team against them :help

graystar1 said:
Just watched DH interviewed on ground today, and it was obvious he is not expecting too much against the Cats, Twice he said "some bloody good players out there today," referring to Geelong. No high hopes for a win, which is a given, but thought he might have been a little more upbeat. In fairness, he did look a little nervous about the interview nd I suspect he is not comfortable in front of the cameras.

As he said, It's not about the scoreboard at the moment. It's about how our players go about it.

Instead of sugar coating everything he is just telling it how it is which is refreshing ;D

IanG said:
Anyone listening to SEN did Jon Ralph just admit to being a Richmond supporter? I think he did but I wasn't listening closely.

Yeah I heard that to Ian, not sure if he was taking the *smile* tho cause he said something about supporting hawthorn to.

Re: DH interview today

graystar1 said:

You cant blame him for not being upbeat considering the tigers are looking at a 150pts + loss today.

I will watch, but it is not gunna be pretty for the Tiges I don't think! I will be hoping my Geelong Supercoach players score very well! Go Chappy (he is my captain in Ablett's absence), Bartel, Selwood, Hunt, Enright!! Gotta have some reason to watch this slaughter that is about to happen :'(

Interview with Hardwick was very good - and pleasing that he was honest in resting better players :clap

Average age difference wasn't so much but 103 games vs 47 is a chasm :(