Game Day- Round 1 , 2016 - Richmond V Carlton | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day- Round 1 , 2016 - Richmond V Carlton

waiting said:
SEN saying they are hearing Vuckery OUT

Chaplin IN

Just put $50 on the Blues

Gee

SEN now saying all 3 emergencies at the reserves game at Punt Rd are playing??

:help

Anyone there can verify this?

tha8ball said:
Chaplin, hunt and Moore are all playing reserves.

Odd. Normally one will sit out in case there is a warm up injury or the like.

Off to the game I go, I'm trying to time my arrival so I don't see that appalling pre-match display of Horses!

waiting said:
Is it the start of the VFL season or a practice match with another club tha8ball?

Scores?

Thanks

Practice match v northern blues.

McBean has been average. Just kicked a cheapy. Nothing to see here. Lennon and Chaplin have been pretty good that's about it.

BluesBloke said:
Sam Kerridge to break Fred Fanning's goal kicking record in a memorable Blues win.

Not sure about the first bit but think your boys are a genuine chance.
Our team is a tad on the inexperienced side, which is ironic given the Blues are meant to be the reset team with youth.
I have had a little something on them at the $4.20's just in case.
Will be a much closer game than the "experts" have declared.

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
Bit nervous about this one now, having seen the teams.

Carlton av age 25.56
Richmond av age 24.40

Given 25.56 was also the average age of Carlton's team in 54 matches under Malthouse, this is nobody's idea of a rebuild. They've picked a team to win. Bolton's pulling a Wallace 2005.

In the last five years, teams under 24.5 giving away 1+ years' experience per player to the opposition have won only 19% of their matches. I still think we can win this one, but we'll be flat out doing it.

For the pessimistic among you, I'd suggest the $4.75 about Carlton is not a bad bet at all.
What does that mean Lee for Carlton if they field teams with those sort of numbers yet get flogged every week?