Game Day- Round 1 , 2016 - Richmond V Carlton | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day- Round 1 , 2016 - Richmond V Carlton

Jetboy

Tiger Matchwinner
Aug 6, 2010
Melbourne.....sometimes Broome
there was movement at the station, for the word had got around........that the Tigers from Punt Rd had hit the town!!

Does everyone feel it?, that sense of excitement, that feel of nerves , that anticipation, .........I do..

the Game.....the Game we love, the team we love....it's a way of life.....

It's back.....I can't wait!!!

Carn the Mighty Tigers, you great things!!!!

Predicting a scrappy game, with Tigers never quite able to shake the Blues off.

Tigers by 15

toby64 said:
Predicting a scrappy game, with Tigers never quite able to shake the Blues off.

Tigers by 15

Couldn't agree more toby64 will be a tight and scrappy game reckon jack to kick a lazy 6..☺☺
GO TIGERS

Sam Kerridge to break Fred Fanning's goal kicking record in a memorable Blues win.

BluesBloke said:
Sam Kerridge to break Fred Fanning's goal kicking record in a memorable Blues win.

He's a bloody good player. I'm surprised more teams didn't have a crack at him. Good acquisition for your mob I think. Is very capable.

its good that the tigers are back, but I wouldn't say i'm massively excited per se. one thing I do find funny is how our squad for tonight is younger that Carlton... some sections of the media are saying that isn't a good thing for us, but I would say that this is a bad thing for them.

Drawing up me PRE Match Day thread bingo cards now.

So far I've got:
Dud
Dimma should be sacked
Learned Nothing
Bloody Morris
Season is Over
We should have picked Heppel
Lost it at the selection table
Lost it because we're too defensive
Lost it because we can't kick straight
It's only Carlton

Should be a quick game of Bingo

A lot of our players are duds. Dimma should be sacked with these selections. He has learned nothing. I can't believe he's selected bloody Morris! Our season is over before it began. And Conca being injured yet again, I knew we should have selected Heppell! There's no doubt that we have lost it at the selection table. We'll also lose it because we'll be too defensive I reckon. And I bet we lose it because we can't kick straight either with duds like Griffiths missing from 5 metres out. I can't believe that we're going to lose this game because it's only Carlton, and we should be smashing these losers!

Season OVER.

Where do I send the prize ?

Sadly, your post wouldn't look out of place in a matchday thread if we were 2 goals behind in the 1st to a team that's not Hawthorn

shawry said:
He's a bloody good player. I'm surprised more teams didn't have a crack at him. Good acquisition for your mob I think. Is very capable.

Yeah your right another reserves dud

Can't start a new footy season without listening and watching this a few times...

[youtube]pxM8XB61ZvU[/youtube]

Baloo said:
Drawing up me PRE Match Day thread bingo cards now.

So far I've got:
Dud
Dimma should be sacked
Learned Nothing
Bloody Morris
Season is Over
We should have picked Heppel
Lost it at the selection table
Lost it because we're too defensive
Lost it because we can't kick straight
It's only Carlton

Should be a quick game of Bingo

Usual one is 'same old Richmond'......abd don't leave Griffo out as he could be due for some online whacking tonight.