Game Day - Richmond v North Melbourne, Elimination Final 2015 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day - Richmond v North Melbourne, Elimination Final 2015

BBClay said:
I'll be watching it on TV in Port Moresby. You guys who are going, make some extra noise for me! Go Tiges!
Heading to the "G" now. We'll add a roar for you, BBC, and for all our tribe spread around the globe.

Nerves are kicking in now. Can only imagine what I'd be like if I was actually playing!

Awesome day, sunny as expected temp 25/26 degrees...

Nerves are setting in, trying to be calm...However im somewhat confident as we are a better side than last year, more disciplined, better game plan and have matured...
Our bottom 6 is heaps stronger than 1-2 years ago...

Leaving shortly, lets do this Tiges!!!

Prediction; Tiges to win by 20+ points

As the other games have demonstrated in spades - finals are won by the most efficient forward system and play. As far as that is concerned I think our forwards are way better than their backs.

Other than that I reckon the talls cancel themselves out but our smalls and mids are a class above. I mean - who do they have that can compare to Martin and Lids? But we need to bring our A game for sure. If we do - a 20+ point win.

Just about to leave for the game - to all you Tiger supporters and PREnders not able to get to the game - I hope you can experience this at some stage over the next few years - AS OUR DYNASTY UNFOLDS!!!!!

GO YOU MIGHTY TIGES!!!!

An extra effort in the roar for myself and my two boys who wont be there would be appreciated. We'll roar from here to add to the quiver in the cosmos the pre-game roar will make

Please, Please, Please, win. Imagine Scott in the coaches box watching his team win.

The press conference would be unbearable.

The smug P---k,

Go tigers, 35 point lead ay half time and cruise though the rest of the game.

Have a really bad feeling about today.

Please Tiges, prove me wrong.

We deserve a win more than the roos but that means nothing after the first bounce.

Dont think ive been so pessimistic this year.

Having a couple of crownies, to settle the nerves or is it adrenaline...
Walking distance to the G makes it worse I reckon as I'm pacing the house and getting toey..

heard a rumor....rumor...via faceboo tigers site..that chaplin and newman might be withdrawn due to soreness....