Game Day - Richmond v North Melbourne, Elimination Final 2015 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day - Richmond v North Melbourne, Elimination Final 2015

Had a great breakfast at 3121.

Walking home, there is a calm in tigerland.

Today is the day the giant finally awakens. ;D

this weeks game is no big deal, we will get the job done, We have biggeer fish to fry in the coming weeks.

N

I have to make an edit. Apparently I have actually been to a final. Live. 14 years ago. Against the Dons. I think my brain had purposely blocked it out.

I think I would rather think I had not been to a final live. At least I would have more of an air of excitement.

Perhaps I can block it out again and just enjoy the atmosphere?

Go Tiges!

Wake up to a beautiful day, sun and no breeze to speak of!

Crowd will get close to 90k

Got a feeling it will be a high scoring affair. Can't see this being a low scoring affair. Someone who blow this game apart today. We have match winners all over the ground. Players made for this sort if day. A name will written .

I'm going to enjoy the day and game.

No excuses for mine.

A win is all we care about.

See you all here after the game.

Soak it up everyone, our time has come. Regardless of today's outcome we can finally start expecting this every year. Been a while coming but the window is now open so soak it up!

The wait is too long. I am a nervous wreck.

I will be spent by the time they run onto the ground.

We will pressure the player and ball not unlike the Freo match, will be ugly but who gives a *smile*, tigers by 35

Go tigers

Tigertough1974 said:
We will pressure the player and ball not unlike the Freo match, will be ugly but who gives a , tigers by 35

Go tigers
this is the key to me. I think we will know early because if we bring heat like we have in games against Freo, Hawks and sydney this year I don't believe North can win.

I was too hyped up against Carlton & last year in Adelaide. Today I'm just going to enjoy it & soak it all up come what may.

I hope the players can grab their opportunity.
Bloody hard work to get to this point and there are no guarantees what is to come in the future for better or worse.
Wishing all Tiges fans a great day and catch you on the other side.

Go Tiges.

I'm shaking a bit. Not sure if it is from anticipation or excitement. Have not felt like this for years. Must be an age thing or something, I just don't know. Please win Tigers and as someone else wrote...get the monkey off the back.

This is tough. Knowing in a few hours time we're going to be in an extreme emotional state but whether it will be ecstasy or despair is still to be played out.

Time for a couple of Xanax I reckon.

2013 was pure nerves because of the wait for so long to play finals again.
2014 I reckon a lot of us knew what was coming and stealed ourselves for it. We had been on a streak almost unheard of and were spent before the bounce.
2015 we know we are the better team, we are the better team, we will be the better team.
GO TIGES. Get the job done.

TigerMasochist said:
AAAAAAAAARRRRGGGGGH!

Too old n stressed out, maybe I should go find a large rock to hide under for a day or two.

If there's a spare room could you let me know TM?

graystar1 said:
I'm shaking a bit. Not sure if it is from anticipation or excitement. Have not felt like this for years. Must be an age thing or something, I just don't know. Please win Tigers and as someone else wrote...get the monkey off the back.

Parkinsons perhaps...? ;D

Well if that's the case, Griff back and Lennon and Lloyd in.

The changes make sense now.