Game Day - Richmond v North Melbourne, Elimination Final 2015 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day - Richmond v North Melbourne, Elimination Final 2015

Tiges vs Kangas Elimination Final Game Day Thread

What a glorious day for football. No excuses. Bring it on.

:gotigers

AAAAAAAAARRRRGGGGGH!

Too old n stressed out, maybe I should go find a large rock to hide under for a day or two.

Just read that the latest crowd prediction from the MCG themselves this morning is now 85k (Up from 80K at start of the week). Hope we can crack the 90k again. That would be magic! Only some category 6 tickets left in the public seats at the top of the southern stand on ticketek,.

I'll be watching it on TV in Port Moresby. You guys who are going, make some extra noise for me! Go Tiges!

About to get on the train. I've had my mind set on today, since last Sunday. I'm ready for this.

CMON TIGES.

Well I'm awake. D-Day has arrived.

Today we redeem the sins of the past. We have to. We must. We will.

Perfect day for football. The Melbourne weather gods have given us a beauty.

No excuses today.

We have picked a tall team, to kick goals and to combat the general dominance Goldstein has had this year.

If we move the ball direct, quickly from the centre and isolate Jack, Ty and Griff, we kick goals.

Lambert will be pivotal today with Miles, both aggressive in and under dominating the clearances.

Dusty will be in a league of his own, the Mayor of the MCG, he will provide that one step 60m bomb from the centre or send nerves down the NMFC when left one out inside the 50.

Newman playing like his life depends on it, will leave nothing in the tank.

Cotchin will navigate and control, rack up the usual 25+ and lead Swallow and Co on a Merry Dance.

Backline sublime AAA, Aggression, Attack and Agility- Take them on, RUN RUN RUN

In Houli we trust.

Lids, well he was built for today. The Matchwinner.

Ellis, Grigg - creating opportunities by being in the right place at the right time.

Together.

Calm as completely different feeling to the last few years .
Let's hope we don't see Newy get carried off after the game like Tucky a couple of years ago .
It's TIGER TIME .

evo said:
OMG, OMG, OMG!
Glad I'm not the only one.

Got a *smile* doomsday clock tolling the final seconds in my head already, nothing but a win will silence it and we're hours away from starting yet.
Getting way to old for this kind of all day tension, better win ourselves a final before I get all wound up n give myself a cark it attack. Just need that first finals win so I can kick back, breathe n enjoy my footy again, get that flamin monkey of the back n back in it's cage. We lose again n I'll start to understand what those flamin Colliwobbles looked like all those years ago, not flamin funny Jan.

TigerMasochist said:
Glad I'm not the only one.

Got a *smile*ing doomsday clock tolling the final seconds in my head already, nothing but a win will silence it and we're hours away from starting yet.
Getting way to old for this kind of all day tension, better win ourselves a final before I get all wound up n give myself a cark it attack. Just need that first finals win so I can kick back, breathe n enjoy my footy again, get that flamin monkey of the back n back in it's cage. We lose again n I'll start to understand what those flamin Colliwobbles looked like all those years ago, not flamin funny Jan.
Yep, we aint getting younger.

Just win FFS!

I have already vomited so I should be right now.

I'm just going to enjoy the atmosphere at The G.

See u all there.

B2

Love the Tigers.

I'm at the ACT Companion Dog Club obedience training this morning and there are 5 attendees in Richmond caps tops singlets and jumpers.

The Tiger Army is coming to life.........