Game Day - Richmond Tigers vs West Coast Eagles | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day - Richmond Tigers vs West Coast Eagles

I mentioned this in another thread but strong rumour doing the rounds is that Riewoldt will be a late out. West Coast looking like to start favourites by the time the game starts.

As Bruce was in Adelaide last night, I'll guess it'll be Dumb and Dumber again tonight......I'll stay quiet. ;D

Smoking Aces said:
I mentioned this in another thread but strong rumour doing the rounds is that Riewoldt will be a late out. West Coast looking like to start favourites by the time the game starts.

Any idea of the 'why' of Jaaack being an out mate?

Smoking Aces said:

Throw this in the rumour forum please :help

K3 said:
Any idea of the 'why' of Jaaack being an out mate?

KB was saying on the radio this that Jack may be a late withdrawal if it was wet.

He was taking some liberty with Dimma's comment that we may leave out a tall if wet.

KB grabbed this and took it a step further in an attempt to put the wind up Greg Denham, telling him Richmond were travelling that well that they would leave Jack out.

Obviously KB's tongue was firmly implanted in his cheek but it wouldn't surprise me if this was the source.... LOL

One-eyed Tiger said:
KB was saying on the radio this that Jack may be a late withdrawal if it was wet.

He was taking some liberty with Dimma's comment that we may leave out a tall if wet.

KB grabbed this and took it a step further in an attempt to put the wind up Greg Denham, telling him Richmond were travelling that well that they would leave Jack out.

Obviously KB's tongue was firmly implanted in his cheek but it wouldn't surprise me if this was the source.... LOL
LOL...well that might explain the hysteria. If that's the source of the rumour the punters have latched onto it.

Massive game for both clubs.

Punters saying WC haven't beaten really anyone of serious note and have had an easy run. Their percentage says that they don't take the foot off the front and bury sides and really you can only beat who you play. They smashed GWS over in Perth and tonight they are at the G.

We had momentum and the bye came. 4 on the trot so which Richmond comes out tonight?

Hope it's just a rumour with Jack! Think so! He didn't look injured , unless done during the week but news would have been all over it if true.

Need a good start against them. Need to nullify Nat and our midfield is must better than theirs. Keys will be to stop the supply to their forwards. Huge game for Rance. Le Cras is the dangerous small forward we need to match up on. Morris to go back on him or Grimes if Dimma chooses otherwise.

Was just watching I think it was the 2007 game between WC & Richmond at the G with Wallace coaching us.

Great game . 105-103 . WC won a thriller after leading by nearly 5 goals mins into the last. What a star studded line up they had. They also had a little pest in Matera who kicked 4 and I think Jacko played the majority of that game on him and C Judd who kicked 3. They had Cox, Cuz, Kerr and so on. We did well to push them and played pretty good footy for most of the game.

We went in with 3 ruckman. Knoble, Simmonds and Stafford. Too tall possibly.

I saw a player that just looked like he had all the time and so silky by the name of Coughlan! Brings back tears what we lost there! I was at that game. A ripper but I was heart broken in the end.

Tigers in a close ?????

Don't know.

waiting said:
Was just watching I think it was the 2007 game between WC & Richmond at the G with Wallace coaching us.

Great game . 105-103 .

2005 I think. I was at that game they were near the top of the ladder and us near the bottom. I still remember Eagles supporters getting into all the tiger fans on the way out after the match.

Tigertool said:
2005 I think. I was at that game they were near the top of the ladder and us near the bottom. I still remember Eagles supporters getting into all the tiger fans on the way out after the match.

Was the week after Brown snapped his leg...we were thereabouts at that stage but fell away as we so often did.

toby64 said:
Was the week after Brown snapped his leg...we were thereabouts at that stage but fell away as we so often did.

That makes more sense as to why they were getting into us then if we were a reasonable ladder position. I thought they were just kicking us while we were down.

That game 3-4 years ago at Etihad was another classic. Just as we were trying to emerge. Lost by 10p or so? If I remember Lids and someone else missed late shots. Jack was out of form but took a very nice hanger.

Never forget the one a few years back where Jack had four within 11 minutes and five after 19. Finished with 10.
But I reckon the Weagles were on the T that year.