Game Day - Richmond Tigers vs Crows | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day - Richmond Tigers vs Crows

Will be huge if we can get it done without Lids. Don't really rate Adelaide, but they're playing for their season.

have won so many away games, out of Melbourne in recent times, can we be selfish one more time tonight?? Need to win without Lids if he doesn't get up.. Need to win to back up a huge win last week.

Scary to think this team has won 20 of the last 26 home and away games yet we just dont (well I dont) trust them yet.

A good start, good conversion at is a must.

Was at training yesterday - they looked sharp and high on confidence - was good to see a few of them hang around for photos and autographs

Adelaide reckon they have picked a side that can defeat Richmond.

Good luck

Hope its a good game .. so i don't have to flick over to the cricket

Wildcat said:
Hope its a good game .. so i don't have to flick over to the cricket

after what happened yesterday why would you??

Surely Lids is just having some time with his new addition ?

Hopefully all is well with him.

I hope the team play as a team again for the full four quarters. Hopefully Hampson is right to go too, I have enjoyed his last few games.

Go Tigers!

Smoking Aces said:
From who and where is that rumour coming from?

Essendon guy on BF who knows Lloyd. He's been accurate in the past. Hopefully not this time :-\