Game Day R21 - Foldnorf v Richmond at the Dump | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day R21 - Foldnorf v Richmond at the Dump

Tackles were 14-14 at quarter time. North upped their defensive pressure in the 2nd. Hopper is a big worry. 4 efficient disposals, 3 turnovers is just not good enough for 1 of your 2 primary inside midfielders.
I was feeling sorry for him. Seriously the way nth can go from inside to out was a stark contrast to our engine. You've got to put it down to continuity or preparation?

Reactions: 1 users
f so, can the afl explain why at the ‘G, you get 3 strips and a bit more chips for $14.50, but at this shithole of a ground you only get 2 strips and what tastes like 5 year old cold chips for $14.90?
Can't even tell you why people fork out $14.90

Why can’t we stick tackles??!
Rioli’s effort on Zurhaar was pathetic. Disgraceful really. A complete lack of effort and intent.

I am quite bemused by not only how poor we have become skill wise but also strength wise; we are physically a very weak team.

Reactions: 4 users
His physical impact is similar in my opinion. All teams have them. Maybe he can end up like a Jaydyn Stephenson type.
Yeah, but not like for like. Ty was several cms taller and very average for his size.

Reactions: 1 user
And there's your lack of foot skill and turnovers killing again. No pressure. Just terrible execution.

How much are we paying Taranto? Whatever it is we should halve it for the fact that he can’t *smile* kick!