Game Day R21 - Foldnorf v Richmond at the Dump | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day R21 - Foldnorf v Richmond at the Dump

Plenty to like from our young fellas. Really good halves from Banks, Green and Campbell in particular. Ralphsmith has shown a bit as has Brown.

Our defensive older guys playing well, but probably let down by some of our more mature players further up the ground.

Bakes, Graham both having good games too.

Reactions: 1 user
Balta - one possession down back. Has been horrible. Unable to get to contests. The constant changing between back & forward has caught up with him.

Reactions: 1 users
This is like lolnorf grand final - the way they carry on after each goal.

Can’t pick this game at the moment - we are smashing the clearances which was I thought their strength and our goal kicking has kept them in the game.

Reckon lol will tidy up their clearances and they look cleaner at times with their inside 50 entries so I reckon they have more upside in this game.

Statistically, amazed we’re in this let alone marginally in front. Been smashed in most indicators

Brown is possibly the least competitive tiger I have seen since Vickery. Just does not like a physical contest.Not sure where he is best suited.
WTF?, been trying all game. Dont you dare compare him to Ty.

FMD. We must be the most inefficient team of the AFL era.

Inside 50s 34 to 21. Us 6 goals them 7. Us nearly 1 in 6 them 1 in 3. Not an outlier this year or even this month.

Disposal efficiency Us 69. Them 80.6

Uncontested ball Us 111 them 139

Tackles Us 25 them 36.

We need to play out of our skins contest wise just to stay close. Once that tapers off it's goodnight Irene.

And that's coaching and structure. Can only hope Yze is deliberately tanking.
in the good years you always knew the defensive player was going to be out the front of the stoppage, or we would be queuing up to hunt them down from the front - bang, bang, bang. - those were the days. There was no waltzing out the front of stoppages against us

FMD. We must be the most inefficient team of the AFL era.

Inside 50s 34 to 21. Us 6 goals them 7. Us nearly 1 in 6 them 1 in 3. Not an outlier this year or even this month.

Disposal efficiency Us 69. Them 80.6

Uncontested ball Us 111 them 139

Tackles Us 25 them 36.

We need to play out of our skins contest wise just to stay close. Once that tapers off it's goodnight Irene.

And that's coaching and structure. Can only hope Yze is deliberately tanking.
Tackles were 14-14 at quarter time. North upped their defensive pressure in the 2nd. Hopper is a big worry. 4 efficient disposals, 3 turnovers is just not good enough for 1 of your 2 primary inside midfielders.

Surely they could have tried Bauer up forward today. Even Blight up forward to see if he could be a tall target.
If they kicked the thing to a forward's advantage it would be nice. We saw the difference when it happened. Agreed the fwd line is impotent but the entry doesn't help. Kick it along the ground rather than bomb it in at worse!

We do not have a single midfeilder who can chase ,apply any pressure or kick.
Prestia
Shai
Graham
Dusty
Hopper
Taranto
DOW
Trade out or retire as many as possible because this is beginning of all our issues

Reads the drop of the ball pretty well.
He goes one handed, does not bodyline the ball, is pushed or moved easily. Despite not being small. Cannot see what his best position is. I dislike those that avoid contact. It stands out live.

Hah hah hah. Just saw a bloke crack it over this. $14.50 apparently. Justified cracking it I reckon. Almost as bad as the warm can of beer I'm drinking.

View attachment 23688
I’m at the game and I don’t think I’ve been less enthused at a match as I am now (and as a 35 year member I’ve been to a lot of crappy games over the years). If you didn’t realize it before, you can tell this is between 17th & 18th on the ladder.
But back to more important matters. In regards to the chicken and chips. I believe it’s the same catering mob that does both the mcg and marvel grounds. If so, can the afl explain why at the ‘G, you get 3 strips and a bit more chips for $14.50, but at this shithole of a ground you only get 2 strips and what tastes like 5 year old cold chips for $14.90?

I’m at the game and I don’t think I’ve been less enthused at a match as I am now (and as a 35 year member I’ve been to a lot of crappy games over the years). If you didn’t realize it before, you can tell this is between 17th & 18th on the ladder.
But back to more important matters. In regards to the chicken and chips. I believe it’s the same catering mob that does both the mcg and marvel grounds. If so, can the afl explain why at the ‘G, you get 3 strips and a bit more chips for $14.50, but at this shithole of a ground you only get 2 strips and what tastes like 5 year old cold chips for $14.90?
Agree.

Balta - one possession down back. Has been horrible. Unable to get to contests. The constant changing between back & forward has caught up with him.
It’s like he has checked out
Might need to check the rumors board…