Freo Crowd | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Freo Crowd

Yeah the TV coverage has shown a couple of absolute knobs sitting on the fence. One bloke threatened to punch Smith as he stopped at the fence.

*smile* wits.

Yep! Absolutely disgraceful, what a bunch of moronic Neanderthals. I've never seen that kind of thing here, certainly not in the last 30 years.

Hawks v WC grand final sounds better.

Who's worse off? Us or Freo?.....or Wossy?

Yep ferals over there.

They are seeing the chance of a premiership with this time slide away. With all their grandads too they could slip out of the Top 4 next year. Surely Bennell isn't seriously thinking about going to go to Freo.

If Pav retires their forward line has no structure.

Freo are going to be exposed the same way St.Kilda were - McPharlin, Pav & Sandilands retire or decline and the mediocre role players will be exposed.

Johnson almost 31, Duffield 30, Mundy 30, Griffin 30 by next season's start, D.Pearce & Mzungu 29. Next most senior in order - Ballantyne, Spurr, Silvagni, Barlow, Ibbotson, Mayne, de Boer, Clarke, Hill, Suban, C.Pearce. Other than Hill and Ballantyne... tradesmen.

Ross Lyon's window slammed shut at Freo.

They are a disgrace. I was barracking for the Hawks just to stick it up them.

If North win tomorrow night, Perth will be in mourning. That would be awesome!

Ross is in trouble. They won't win a flag under him now. The window has slammed shut and his legacy will be one of two wasted lists.

scottyturnerscurse said:
Not sure what's been worse tonight: the Freo crowd; the umpires; the commentators.

I'll go with the commentators.

A rare three way tie Scotty

Looks like Pav's retired going by all those handshakes. Big worries for Wossy. Wasted season now.

pokey said:
They are a disgrace. I was barracking for the Hawks just to stick it up them.

If North win tomorrow night, Perth will be in mourning. That would be awesome!

Ross is in trouble. They won't win a flag under him now. The window has slammed shut and his legacy will be one of two wasted lists.

This mr Ross (we only need9 goals) Lyon has *smile* another one