Formula One | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Formula One

Best race I've seen in the last 4 or 5 years. Piastrimond's driving was off the charts. For all intents and purposes the Ferrari's were the quicker cars on that track but he held them off.

That defensive driving going into turn 1 over the last 10 laps because of DRS and carrying 22 kph less down the straight was the stuff of legend.

And the "Go Tigers" at the end was epic.

Some of those commentators *smile* me.
Was a sensational race by Oscar.Trying not to be biased here but the best drive this season.The divebomb was one thing(Surprised Charles)but to position himself to defend for the next 30 laps just underlines his talent.

Reactions: 1 user
They're paying you ???
Not anymore. Got old n creaky n retired a few months back.
At least I did the right thing after they bought me a farewell retirement cake n haven't gone sneaking off to resurrect my mud monkey career at the opposition.