Footy media , love’m or hate’ m ? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Footy media , love’m or hate’ m ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Is there a bigger Hutchy Geelong shill in the media currently than the talent-less Josh 'The Statue' Jenkins?
So butt hurt by the Tiges whilst pumping up his bosses beloved Cats. Anyway I'm sure he's cheap.

Reactions: 3 users
I would love to know why 🦜 has it in for Richmond ?
Richmond bending North over in the 70's?
Richmond big club but no one that challenges him.
Geelong Has Hutchy
Collingwood has McGuire
Hawthorn has Kennett.
Not sure.
The day I saw him in 2017 GF, he was so angry we were even in the GF

Wow, that would be unprecedented . . . hmm, maybe not. You mean like Mike Williamson and Lou Richards?

I found it irritating and not refreshing at the time. But, yeah, the crap that passes for footy commentary these days is inexcusable. It is just rubbish. Mind you it has been going on for ages. I always remember Sandy Roberts would label just about every game as the most important for the year or somesuch nonsense when he was talking about a game between 13th and 15th.

I always recall the irony of what is good commentary when I listened to a few commentaries of the 2017 Grand Final. Ironically, the 5AA commentary was probably the best. Even when Adelaide led in the first quarter they could see that the game was being played in a style which benefited Richmond, and it was the way Richmond was playing which made this happen. Meanwhile Channel 7 was busy blabbing on, not noticing what was actually happening, and asking how far Adelaide.

DS
Was it Gawwy who said Hardwick had made a mistake by matching Sloane up on the 5 gamer Jack Graham early? Whereupon Graham proceeded to towel up Sloane and kick 3 goals.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Just a reminder of how things can change quickly...a repost of something from the end of 2016.

1000025416.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
It's always puzzled me why people care so much about what particular journos say about us or any other club to be honest. I just don't get the 300 pages worth of angst

"I'm really passionate about footy. I'm going to do some work in the media next year.”

- Tom Hawkins on what's next

Standby for another Cat in Hutchy’s stable.
Wonder if the AFL integrity unit is running a rule over promises of future employment when it comes to the cap?

Reactions: 1 user
"I'm really passionate about footy. I'm going to do some work in the media next year.”

Wonder if the AFL integrity unit is running a rule over promises of future employment when it comes to the cap?
AFL 360 ?

Great! Just what we need - another opinion in the football media!

Who does Hutchy barrack for?

🦜 has been on this sickening crusade to get lynch out of Punt Rd.
I can't wait till wedezdey week when this *smile* is all over.
I want to see Bauer Lynch Lefau in round before round 1 game
Can you make 🦜 Blue and white?
To show his true bias?

Irrelevant Parroter parrotting Irrelevant 🦜 FC.

AKA Norrff.

Maybe he needs a can of Red Bull.