Footy media , love’m or hate’ m ? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Footy media , love’m or hate’ m ?

Absolute mess the past is the past and while dwelling on it we have not won a flag since 2020 and are getting progressively worse.

Admin coaches fans everyone just got too close to the players and it became too hard to make hard decisions.
We stopped looking for better and sat back and did very little. even in 2020 we had a aged team 27.40days average with just two juniors bolton 21 and Balta 21.

Most of our better players were fast approaching 30 or already there. There was lots of contentment and bath water being drank. Question for all. How many years from this year before we play finals and just being honest about it. I think around 2029 if we get everything right.

Absolute mess the past is the past and while dwelling on it we have not won a flag since 2020 and are getting progressively worse.

Admin coaches fans everyone just got too close to the players and it became too hard to make hard decisions.
We stopped looking for better and sat back and did very little. even in 2020 we had a aged team 27.40days average with just two juniors bolton 21 and Balta 21.

Most of our better players were fast approaching 30 or already there. There was lots of contentment and bath water being drank.
Yep.
The past is def the past n that's exactly where it should stay, instead of dragging it along behind ya shaking it n crying over how *smile* up it is. Ya can't change a single thing from the past so kick it to the gutter n move the *smile* on forward coz tomorrow's coming n it's the only thing that we can do something about.

Reactions: 1 user