Essendon = Entitlement | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Essendon = Entitlement

Let's hope Essendon create just enough belief to maintain their status quo.

The last thing we want is for them to hit rock bottom and be forced to look in the mirror.

It probably took us 10 years to really give ourselves a fresh chance with Dimma and Gale, as we kept Frawley for 5 years with stability in mind (conscious of our reputation back then), then Wallace was given the 5-year contract to solidify that stability (and implement good basic drafting by keeping our picks so the list had long-term stability as well), and only then we were able to start the long climb to the top.

Coaching stability + club stability + drafting consistency took a good 10 years before we even took our first step up Everest.
They hit rock bottom after the drugs disgrace. They didn’t look in the mirror then. They won’t now

Reactions: 2 users
Brendan Bolton, Mark Neeld, Scott Watters, Ben Rutten. But if they can't get an experienced coach, Roos Paul is available for mentoring.
Tim Watson, Denis Pagan, Terry Wallace, Neil Balme, Tony Shaw, Mark Thompson - list is endless Dons !! lol

Senior coaching audition # 1023 and action .... :)

Reactions: 1 user
Tim Watson, Denis Pagan, Terry Wallace, Neil Balme, Tony Shaw, Mark Thompson - list is endless Dons !! lol

Senior coaching audition # 1023 and action .... :)
I’m hearing they’ve knocked on Barassis door

Reactions: 1 users
Leppa would be a wise choice for them. Not sure if he's been approached.

Leppa would be a wise choice for them. Not sure if he's been approached.

I think after his Brisbane experience he’d think long and hard about going into a dysfunctional club.

Feel glad Kingsley got the GWS job. Say what you want about them at least they have a stable management and board. Bombers are a clusterf**k of a club and one half of a bad season and you could be out

Reactions: 3 users
Chocco would be good. He'd probably want Sheedy drop kicked out of the joint though, so it wont happen.

Popcorn sales will rise in 2023.

View attachment 16786

There is an element of complete hubris and Benny Hill hilarity to this that I can’t ignore.

There’s also the part of me that winces at the advice this bloke gets. The PED saga almost killed him.

Yeah yeah things change but I’m sure there’s plenty of coteries and power brokers that were there then that are there now. F**king poo show of a club

Reactions: 6 users
There is an element of complete hubris and Benny Hill hilarity to this that I can’t ignore.

There’s also the part of me that winces at the advice this bloke gets. The PED saga almost killed him.

Yeah yeah things change but I’m sure there’s plenty of coteries and power brokers that were there then that are there now. F**king poo show of a club
We need some comedy next season.

View attachment 16786
It’s happening!!!!

Its Happening Ron Paul GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

View attachment 16786
What a shock……… has had his group manoeuvring for 2 years……… He will get the job. (a) it’s HIRDY!!! (b) there is no-one else experienced.. Lyon, Cameron etc all walked….nay…..ran away cos they they knew this bloke and his cohorts would continue to whiteant away.

Put him in…….and let’s hope he leads them to oblivion.

Reactions: 2 users
Essendum- the gift that keeps on giving.

This would be fantastic if it happens.

What a total arse hat of a club.

Reactions: 5 users