Dwayne Russell has a sook over Jack Riewoldt | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dwayne Russell has a sook over Jack Riewoldt

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Did anyone else hear Dwayne Russell have a big sook over over JR refussing a interwiew with fox?

Russell said something along the lines:

I'm disappointed, to be honest. I have to say that. I'm disappointed that Jack Riewoldt declined the interview
blah, blah .. in big time sport around the world, superstars like Kobe Bryant & co don't do that

What a complete tool bag. Sounded like a kid throwing a tantrum.
He has being paying out Richmond all season, having a laugh at us and then has a cry when JR rejects an interview. (i wonder why)

Tool of the week award. :thumbdown

On the radio it was mentioned he was offered for an interview but he said no so he could go to the boundary and say thanks to the Tiger supporters. Great work Jack.
se7en said:
Did anyone else hear Dwayne Russell have a big sook over over JR refussing a interwiew with fox?

Russell said something along the lines:

I'm disappointed, to be honest. I have to say that. I'm disappointed that Jack Riewoldt declined the interview
blah, blah .. in big time sport around the world, superstars like Kobe Bryant & co don't do that

What a complete tool bag. Sounded like a kid throwing a tantrum.
He has being paying out Richmond all season, having a laugh at us and then has a cry when JR rejects an interview. (i wonder why)

Tool of the week award. :thumbdown

Kahuna said:
On the radio it was mentioned he was offered for an interview but he said no so he could go to the boundary and say thanks to the Tiger supporters. Great work Jack.

Agree - and he gave the ball to a little girl - who would have been absolutely wrapped. Almost brought a tear to my eye.

Good on ya Jack - who gives a *smile* what Dwayne Russell thinks. You put the team and supporters first, instead of yourself which just shows what a champion you are becoming. He's cocky in all the right ways. :clap

Pathetic from Dwaynepipe....hope Jack actually gave them the cold shoulder after the bull *smile* they put on him in Freo

If there's one guy in the media I'd refuse an interview from, it's Donk Russell. JR can do no wrong.

PLUS, the APPALLING commentary from FrawleyUDUD in Jacks first dominating Q was a DISGRACE.....all he could do was b!tch and moan about how easy it would be stop JR if he was coaching. PATHETIC. I'm not exaggerating at all, almost ruined the display of power marking and classical goal kicking. Should be sacked.

And what about that other Richmond hater, Brian Taylor. Couldn't remember if it was himself or Roach who was the last play to kick 10 for Richmond. ::) Idiot.

Tiges67 said:
And what about that other Richmond hater, Brian Taylor. Couldn't remember if it was himself or Roach who was the last play to kick 10 for Richmond. ::) Idiot.

Mate they ALL hate Richmond...they give us nothing, I'm only too happy to return the favour. Jack can do no wrong.

Tiges67 said:

BT really say that? lol.
Guess he has never heard of Richo

Self loving Russell gets all he deserves. Has bagged the RFC for as long as I can remember and now expects players delivered as he dictates.

Says more about Russell as a poor broadcaster and 100% over-rated media person than anything else. What goes around, comes around Dwayne and too bad if you're left in the cold as this proud club re-groups and climbs the ladder.

se7en said:
BT really say that? lol.
Guess he has never heard of Richo

Yeah - Healey said to BT "You know the last player to kick 10 for Richmond quite well", and BT replies with "Roach, yes..."

And BT then says something along the lines of "West Coast couldn't get close to a team that has hasn't won all season..." and then sneaks in with "apart from one..."

Idiot.

Tigers2011 said:
Self loving Russell gets all he deserves. Has bagged the RFC for as long as I can remember and now expects players delivered as he dictates.

Says more about Russell as a poor broadcaster and 100% over-rated media person than anything else. What goes around, comes around Dwayne and too bad if you're left in the cold as this proud club re-groups and climbs the ladder.
Duhwayne. Tosser. Thinks because he deigns to interview Jack, Jack should jump.

After the siren sounded, Hardwick told the runner something.

He immediately ran to Riewoldt. I assume the message was no tv interview.

I wonder why not.

ICE said:

I wonder why not.

Probably wanted to keep him under wraps and for him to enjoy the moment with his teammates, and the supporters. Gave the ball to a little girl - who had the biggest smile I've ever seen. Almost brought a tear to my eye...

Stuff the media - Go Tigers!

MM mmm brian taylor.... the early 80,s It was a period where there was too much going on in the Tiger forward line.....Michael Roach.....Brian taylor ...Alan Edwards....it was overkill........and throw in David Cloke ........Its like my life lesson in music....less is more......

ICE said:

I wonder why not.

Jack's head would be spinning at that point. Remember, he's just a kid. Better to keep him away from the media and let him calm down a fraction just in case he would say something inappropriate. Not saying that he would but as a club we need to go about our business and prepare for next week. Keep a lid on it and look for ways to improve to beat Brisbane. Still.....BLOODY AWESOME EFFORT JACK!!! :clap :clap :clap :rofl :rofl :rofl