Draft day | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Draft day

This is the worst draft in the history of drafts. After our pick I watched an episode of family guy. I just checked and its only pick 29. What the?

Ian4 said:
This is the worst draft in the history of drafts. After our pick I watched an episode of family guy. I just checked and its only pick 29. What the?

Windows 95.

Ian4 said:

They have completely ruined the draft.

10 more to go for a shot at Mathesion for us. Love his inside work, reckon we could work on his kicking.

That's what happens when no other club forces the academy picks - Brisbane didn't have one of their academy players bid on and instead get an oppurtunity to access the national pool of players - Mathieson.

Has Collingwood done a shifty. Who's unknown kid from Gippsland power they picked up?
And do people still think teams don't hide kids?