Draft day | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Draft day

Adelaide gone early on Tom Doedee - ex basketballer, stunned the commentators on SEN for picking him so early.

What's our next pick number?
Bit confusing with all the clubs bidding on academy kids.

What's up with North's T-shirts. And the Hawks seem to go out of their way to hide brown and yellow.

great way to disguise concession picks for the new clubs. GWS pick 3 first rounders.

Harry said:
great way to disguise concession picks for the new clubs. GWS pick 3 first rounders.

Obvious. As long as they have enough picks on their list to use later.

Harry said:
The AFL is a flipping farce. Richmond is effectively made to pay for unprofitable clubs to take draft picks and premierships from them.

Roili must be thrilled took us 3 go's before coming to us.
The bidding system sucks dogs balls.
Where's our academy??

Giardiasis said:
The AFL is a flipping farce. Richmond is effectively made to pay for unprofitable clubs to take draft picks and premierships from them.

Not only do they get them they get a 20% reduction. It's crap

zippadeee said:
Roili must be thrilled took us 3 go's before coming to us.
The bidding system sucks dogs balls.
Where's our academy??

I concur, its crap, why do we always see the need to follow some convoluted borrowed system from the yanks is beyond me. And after reading Emma Quayle's idiots guide , well I must be an idiot.

Our next pick is 48, mainly due to Sydney having to use multiple picks to get Mills.

I don't mind the system, I just wish teams like Essendon did their homework on the Academy players to make GWS use more points to get their boys.

The AFL is working beautifully - no introductions for 3 players! *And the audio's not working properly either :rofl