Doran on SEN on Sat night | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Doran on SEN on Sat night

Tiger_4_Life said:
I can't believe im saying this but im looking forward to Andy Maher and Watto getting back in the mornings, listening to richo is the same as listening to a cat being strangled and he has no clue on general sport for someone in his position. As for Brett Phillips, case and point of him having no clue - this morning Zappers was on discussing the Socceroos' and BP thought that it was now harder for us qualifying for a World Cup because we are in the Asian qualifiers, every single person knows that we've been campaigning to get into the Asian qualifiers and avoid all of these south american teams.

That wasn't BP he is in London covering Wimbledon Kevin Hillier is doing KB's gig!! But I hate Doran also he loves laying the boots into the Tigers I remember him being on air when the Wallace & Tigers player meeting was going on saying Newman should be sacked etc etc. TOOL

DDtiger said:
Was that the knob jockey saying all RFC members should demand thier money back (or something along those lines), I think round 1? I couldn't believe it when I heard it. Never heard of the clown before, I had to turn it off.

If that's the one yr talking about, GO GET HIM AZZA!! Can't wait to hear it ;)

Perhaps Ill try to let you all now when ill call in so you can all share, boy i get fired up just thinking about it!

RE Finey, somehow he manages to maintain a balance between his passion for the game & his saints whilst giving others there say. I think he appeals as well as he seems more like us, a common footy lover.

Tiges67 said:
Doctor Turf is head and shoulders above anyone on SEN - I wish there was more of him! Greg Denham is starting to annoy me.

Agree, IMO Denham and "Robbo" have a similar arrogant style yet never offer any real insight or unique views.

Real experts are guys like Turfy on the races and general sport and Mark Allen and Rohan Dummet (?) on golf - always enjoy their pieces

Big Cat Lover said:
Agree, have really grown to like his show. Has a pretty good take on things does olf Fine'y.

+1. took me a while to warm to finey tbh, but now i quite like him. he has the common man touch.

Azza said:
Turfy's a p!sser

Tiger_4_Life said:
this morning Zappers was on discussing the Socceroos'

i can't stand horse racing but i love hearing people like turfy and zappers... simply because AFL is not their no. 1 sport of choice. SEN is crying for presenters with opinions that don't always relate back to football.

Can't stand Jason Richardson. He is so over the top is really *smile* me...not necessarily what he says but how he says it.

Would take Maher and Watson over him any day.

I had to laugh last Saturday morning when Liam Pickering fronted Craig Huchison about seeing him walking into the cinema last Tuesday night on his own to see Sex in the City 2 and Huchy admitted it.

That really says it all about Huchy.

LOSER

premiers2010 said:
I had to laugh last Saturday morning when Liam Pickering fronted Craig Huchison about seeing him walking into the cinema last Tuesday night on his own to see Sex in the City 2 and Huchy admitted it.

LOSER

WOW what a loser. BIG TIME! ::)

By the way, Finey on SEN is one of the most knowledgeable & entertaining people on radio (re: AFL).

Got a lot of time for him.

Doran & Maher = Geeks of the highest order.

Got this from another forum from a Poster who knows a mate of Cuz's

Take it for what its worth, but Cuz is alleged to have said that Martin is the best player he's seen at that age. Group are very tight knit and are moulding really well apart from 1 or 2. Wants to stay on as he is genuinely excited by whats happening at Tigerland.

If its right then its good.

All Ive heard is that Dustin is very very happy at Tigerland

premiers2010 said:
Hilarious. What a douche.

Saw Footy Classified for the first time in over a year the other night. Truly frightening. Caro had caked on such a huge amount make-up and looked like an old street walker. Hutchison and Lyon both looked oily, pastey and in desperate need of a smack in the chops. Unbelievably Thomas came out looking the best. Lasted about 30 mins before could take no more. On the Couch is a mile in front of this truly terrible TV show.

gustiger12 said:
"Group are very tight knit and are moulding really well apart from 1 or 2..."

Great to hear. Begs the question tho, doesn't it?

premiers2010 said:

LOSER

seriously? :rofl

premiers2010 said:

LOSER

Oh boy, what a knob. Just seems to fit with him though.

premiers2010 said:

LOSER

Why? You don't go to the movies on your own? Shows a bit of ticker seeing SINC on your own. Or a bit of something anyway

I think Hutchy is a bit misunderstood myself.