Doran on SEN on Sat night | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Doran on SEN on Sat night

Philster said:
Ahhhhhhhh, good ol' Mark "best bunker player ever" Allen, geez gimme a break. Went to the USA a hundred years ago, and fluked a spot at Texas Tech, didnt make the team, then came back here, he has a mate on another radio station who he snuggled in with, and bingo before you know it he's a genuineee radio star...NOT.

He's a tosser, who is so wrapped up in his own "self importance" its a joke....Golfpro yeah, played ok at his home course Huntingdale GC in a cpl of tournaments and tries to teach locally....hehehhehehehe

How do I know all this?

trust me I know..

I know Mark quite well, and I have to say he is a great bloke who plays the role of entertainer to the best of his ability. The best bunker thing is KB's gag on him, but had a crack at being a golf pro and didn't quite make it, but he isn't the lone ranger there.

And who cares if he hates Richmond, I hate Collingwood.

rinso17 said:
Heard this myself from someone of considerable influence down at Tiger land
Martin has said to Ricky Nixon that he wants to stay and lead this club to greatness.
Words of a man not of a teenage boy!
And by the way the offer was nowhere near 800k
I heard the same thing but that gs hadn't even approached him it is all the media.
His manager will get as much for him as possible thats his job.
He's not going anywhere. Just think the way this young group is jelling they will get this great club back to greatness who would'nt want to be apart of that.

I actually don't mind Mark Allen. There's certainly alot more above him on my most hated commentators list! :cutelaugh

I know one thing for sure, and that's if I was a commentator, every single collingwood supporter would hate my guts with a passion!!
And I would so love it ;D

DDtiger said:
I actually don't mind Mark Allen. There's certainly alot more above him on my most hated commentators list! :cutelaugh

I know one thing for sure, and that's if I was a commentator, every single collingwood supporter would hate my guts with a passion!!
And I would so love it ;D
Gee there is alot worse than Allen----Richardson and Pickering are the worst and the most anoyong blokes on radio---soon as they come on ---I turn off---actually Harford is annoying ----actually Maher is annoying---actually the adds are annoying-- its not a wonder I turn to RRR and JJJ!!!!

Gordietiger said:
Gee there is alot worse than Allen----Richardson and Pickering are the worst and the most anoyong blokes on radio---soon as they come on ---I turn off---actually Harford is annoying ----actually Maher is annoying---actually the adds are annoying-- its not a wonder I turn to RRR and JJJ!!!!
I agree Gordie, I don't mind Allen. Of course he hate Richmond, he's a Pies supporter (just as we all hate them)

That Richo impostor is a disgrace to the name and a complete tool!

CarnTheTiges said:
Was Mark Allen the one who was slagging the Tigers off after the first game?

Perhaps he did but the one that I cant wiat to get into is the tennis toolbag Brett Phillips. He gave us the most ridiculous rant ive ever heard early this year, along the lines of 'richmond have no hope, nothing to look forward too, nothing on the horizon, a dim dark few years ahead for richmond supporters'. And it was said with such venom & enjoyment that we were getting smashed. Well for those of you that listen to SEN, tune in when 'BP' gets back from wimbledon, I cant wiat to call in & unleash on the idiot, UNLEASH!!

FWIW, I dont mind Mark Allen. He played in the VIC open in Jan this year with a mate of mine & had 3 to get out of a bunker, twas extremely humourous!

Surely Doran and Maher are related and please make sure you vote for Andrew Maher as the most annoying Radio commentator on the Herald Sun AFL Survey, maybe something can finally be done to rid of this geek, with way too much to say!!!

AZZAMOOT said:
Perhaps he did but the one that I cant wiat to get into is the tennis toolbag Brett Phillips. He gave us the most ridiculous rant ive ever heard early this year, along the lines of 'richmond have no hope, nothing to look forward too, nothing on the horizon, a dim dark few years ahead for richmond supporters'. And it was said with such venom & enjoyment that we were getting smashed. Well for those of you that listen to SEN, tune in when 'BP' gets back from wimbledon, I cant wiat to call in & unleash on the idiot, UNLEASH!!

Was that the knob jockey saying all RFC members should demand thier money back (or something along those lines), I think round 1? I couldn't believe it when I heard it. Never heard of the clown before, I had to turn it off.

If that's the one yr talking about, GO GET HIM AZZA!! Can't wait to hear it ;)

rosy23 said:
Yep good to hear DD. From what I've heard I'm certainly expecting Dustin to be a Tiger next year. Almost got it all sorted.

Its not next year we are worried about he is still contracted, its the following years we need to watch...especially with that prick nixon

nqtiger said:
Its not next year we are worried about he is still contracted, its the following years we need to watch...especially with that prick nixon

Nixon is probably in our corner here. I believe he hates Sheedy more than he likes money.

AZZAMOOT said:

FWIW, I dont mind Mark Allen. He played in the VIC open in Jan this year with a mate of mine & had 3 to get out of a bunker, twas extremely humourous!

Yep Round 1 straight after the game finished, it was a ridiculous attack and you're right, it had venom and the utmost enjoyment slagging us off. I turned it straight off and I know that Finey would've been very annoyed, in fact he said to Bret Phillips the next week, if you want to do my job again go easy on the tiges supporters as they aren't happy with you. The thing I like about Finey is that he can provide a balanced argument and understand your POV whereas other morons are quick to point out all the negatives and no positives such as BP did.

Gordietiger said:
Gee there is alot worse than Allen----Richardson and Pickering are the worst and the most anoyong blokes on radio

don't mind pickers, but agree about richo. that guy is the most self absorbed person i have ever heard on radio. he loves his own voice more than andy maher... and thats saying something. god help us if he ever gets a permanent gig.

brad bowman said:
Surely Doran and Maher are related and please make sure you vote for Andrew Maher as the most annoying Radio commentator on the Herald Sun AFL Survey, maybe something can finally be done to rid of this geek, with way too much to say!!!

is there a link to do it online? or maybe we should petition SEN to dump maher

Tiger_4_Life said:
Yep Round 1 straight after the game finished, it was a ridiculous attack and you're right, it had venom and the utmost enjoyment slagging us off. I turned it straight off and I know that Finey would've been very annoyed, in fact he said to Bret Phillips the next week, if you want to do my job again go easy on the tiges supporters as they aren't happy with you. The thing I like about Finey is that he can provide a balanced argument and understand your POV whereas other morons are quick to point out all the negatives and no positives such as BP did.

Mark Fine,great bloke.

Doesn't get stuck in for no reason at all like the others.

Actually the overnight crew are all good too.

smasha said:
Mark Fine,great bloke.

Doesn't get stuck in for no reason at all like the others.

Actually the overnight crew are all good too.

Agree, have really grown to like his show. Has a pretty good take on things does olf Fine'y.

Like Mark Allen & Doctor turf as well and the Pickering/Huthcy show on a Sat morning - very entertaining

Richardson/Maher/Doran all in the same annoying category

Big Cat Lover said:
Agree, have really grown to like his show. Has a pretty good take on things does olf Fine'y.

Like Mark Allen & Doctor turf as well and the Pickering/Huthcy show on a Sat morning - very entertaining

Richardson/Maher/Doran all in the same annoying category

Doctor Turf is head and shoulders above anyone on SEN - I wish there was more of him! Greg Denham is starting to annoy me.

Tiges67 said:
Doctor Turf is head and shoulders above anyone on SEN - I wish there was more of him! Greg Denham is starting to annoy me.

Turfy's a p!sser

I can't believe im saying this but im looking forward to Andy Maher and Watto getting back in the mornings, listening to richo is the same as listening to a cat being strangled and he has no clue on general sport for someone in his position. As for Brett Phillips, case and point of him having no clue - this morning Zappers was on discussing the Socceroos' and BP thought that it was now harder for us qualifying for a World Cup because we are in the Asian qualifiers, every single person knows that we've been campaigning to get into the Asian qualifiers and avoid all of these south american teams.