Doran on SEN on Sat night | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Doran on SEN on Sat night

Azza said:
What is it with the Marks on SEN? Mark Allen's a pr!ck who never fails to have a kcik at RFC when the opportunity arises.

Mark Allen is a bitter bitter man he has nothing good to say about anyone or anything.

Doran is a little weed suffering from small man's syndrome, not worth even mentioning his name.

Tiger_4_Life said:
Mark Allen is a bitter bitter man he has nothing good to say about anyone or anything.

Is Mark Allen the ex golfing flog they always have on SEN with Harford?........ :vomit

Tiges67 said:
Is Mark Allen the ex golfing flog they always have on SEN with Harford?........ :vomit

That's the one. Also variously on Finies whatever and Chasing birdies in the evening, and occasionally the run home.

I can happily take semi-joking cracks at the tigs like everyone does for collingwood, but I get fed-up when every possible good news story out of the club is met by sceptical dismissal.

Mark Doran is a warren anchor of the highest order.

Knows nothing and covers this up for abusing the hell out of his staff. Why do you think he was taken off the air at SEN??

Mark Allen is quite good. He has a bit of fun but at least understands professional sport.

I remember Allen saying he hates Richmond on the airwaves.

I think it was in 07 after a win and the next morning he was in a grizzly mood when they talked about Richmond and he flat out said he hates them.

Well least he admits it. ;D

DDtiger said:
A mate of mine works with DM uncle and he says don't worry, he's going nowhere. Absolutely loves the place..... Made me feel better anyway

Yep good to hear DD. From what I've heard I'm certainly expecting Dustin to be a Tiger next year. Almost got it all sorted.

is doran back on SEN?

DDtiger said:
A mate of mine works with DM uncle and he says don't worry, he's going nowhere. Absolutely loves the place..... Made me feel better anyway

yeah i can't let this go without commenting on the avatar myself... brilliant stuff.

Azza said:
What is it with the Marks on SEN? Mark Allen's a pr!ck who never fails to have a kcik at RFC when the opportunity arises.

smasha said:
I remember Allen saying he hates Richmond on the airwaves.

I think it was in 07 after a win and the next morning he was in a grizzly mood when they talked about Richmond and he flat out said he hates them.

Well least he admits it. ;D

yep, i've heard mark allen says this on air more than once. he also said it when filling in on the run home about 12 months ago.

rosy23 said:
Yep good to hear DD. From what I've heard I'm certainly expecting Dustin to be a Tiger next year. Almost got it all sorted.

Don't draft picks get a 2 year contract straight off the bat anyway???? He was never going to go anywhere 'next year'.

skiptomystu said:
Don't draft picks get a 2 year contract straight off the bat anyway???? He was never going to go anywhere 'next year'.

Please accept my humble apologies but I'm sure most would be aware of what I meant.  Feel free to substitute remain a Tiger. 

As far as I'm aware we're re-negotiating his contract at the moment.

Ahhhhhhhh, good ol' Mark "best bunker player ever" Allen, geez gimme a break. Went to the USA a hundred years ago, and fluked a spot at Texas Tech, didnt make the team, then came back here, he has a mate on another radio station who he snuggled in with, and bingo before you know it he's a genuineee radio star...NOT.

He's a tosser, who is so wrapped up in his own "self importance" its a joke....Golfpro yeah, played ok at his home course Huntingdale GC in a cpl of tournaments and tries to teach locally....hehehhehehehe

How do I know all this?

trust me I know..

Ian4 said:
is doran back on SEN?

Only doing commentary on the weekends. I guess they couldn't find anyone else to do it. Given the way he left (deservedly so) I'm surprised he came back.

IanG said:
Only doing commentary on the weekends. I guess they couldn't find anyone else to do it. Given the way he left (deservedly so) I'm surprised he came back.

now that SEN is owned by john singleton's macquarie network, i think it's about time they opened their cheque book and signed up some quality sports people. they can start by getting rid of that flog andrew maher.

Yeah, Allen is a tossbag.

I have a simple rule with him.

When he comes on SEN,

Radio goes off !!!