Doran on SEN on Sat night | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Doran on SEN on Sat night

Philster

Tiger Rookie
Jan 29, 2007
Did anyone else want to reach out and throttle Doran after Sat's win up in Brisbane? Fair dinkum, the guys had no sooner raised their arms in victory, when this clown and disgrace started on about Martin going to the GC...It was so obvious, and meant to distract from a great winning effort by the group...
Went something like this, Commentator A " well what a great win for this young tiger side, they had many good players, Martin was impressive again" Doran "well he's gone, they'll lose him, bye bye"
Commentator A, "gee the Brisbane season is effectively over now, and the Tigers can go to the break with lots to look forward to, gee they had some good players, Tuck stood up in the last quater, Cousins, the midfield led by Martin"...Doran, "yeah well he's gonna leave them, he's gone, I reckon he's done".....

Arrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fair dinkum Doran....shut the fffffffffffffffffffffffff up...what an idiot, how about a little bit of positiveness....

He's a 1st rate DUD...... :-X

Heard this myself from someone of considerable influence down at Tiger land
Martin has said to Ricky Nixon that he wants to stay and lead this club to greatness.
Words of a man not of a teenage boy!
And by the way the offer was nowhere near 800k

It's a faitr concern.

Being os and quite busy I only watch games we win, so I haven't seen much of us until this past month :). And I have to say I am staggered at Martin's strength and the impact such a young player is having. Has ANYONE, EVER, for ANY team, been so impressive in his first half season? I doubt it.

So it won't surpise me at all if they throw the kitchen sink at him. The RFC will need to be on their toes here, no matter what he's saying.

Philster said:
Did anyone else want to reach out and throttle Doran after Sat's win up in Brisbane? Fair dinkum, the guys had no sooner raised their arms in victory, when this clown and disgrace started on about Martin going to the GC...It was so obvious, and meant to distract from a great winning effort by the group...
Went something like this, Commentator A " well what a great win for this young tiger side, they had many good players, Martin was impressive again" Doran "well he's gone, they'll lose him, bye bye"
Commentator A, "gee the Brisbane season is effectively over now, and the Tigers can go to the break with lots to look forward to, gee they had some good players, Tuck stood up in the last quater, Cousins, the midfield led by Martin"...Doran, "yeah well he's gonna leave them, he's gone, I reckon he's done".....

Arrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fair dinkum Doran....shut the fffffffffffffffffffffffff up...what an idiot, how about a little bit of positiveness....

He's a 1st rate DUD...... :-X

Was it GC or GWS? As I thought Martin was well away from the clutches of the GC as he's still signed til the end of 2011? If that's true then Doran seriously has no idea.

DDtiger said:
A mate of mine works with DM uncle and he says don't worry, he's going nowhere. Absolutely loves the place..... Made me feel better anyway

nice avatar

What is it with the Marks on SEN? Mark Allen's a pr!ck who never fails to have a kcik at RFC when the opportunity arises.

so did Brad Hardie, but he went to Footscray as a mature age player. Malthouse may disagree about the mature part :spin

DDtiger said:
A mate of mine works with DM uncle and he says don't worry, he's going nowhere. Absolutely loves the place..... Made me feel better anyway

Tiger_4_Life said:
Was it GC or GWS? As I thought Martin was well away from the clutches of the GC as he's still signed til the end of 2011? If that's true then Doran seriously has no idea.

Yep. It's GWS that are meant to be chasing him.

You think Doran was bad, you should have heard the dribble from Gerald Twatley on ABC . There's a village out there missing their IDIOT ! Complete Tool, on equal standing with Dwayne Russell.

nwonash said:
so did Brad Hardie, but he went to Footscray as a mature age player. Malthouse may disagree about the mature part :spin

I'm with Malthouse. How Hardie even played at the elite level, let along won a Brownlow, is one of life's great mysteries.