Dimma - SEN Coaches Box 6pm tonight 25th Sept | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dimma - SEN Coaches Box 6pm tonight 25th Sept

What I found bemusing was his insistence that finals are no more important than H&A games. He deflected our poor finals performances by saying we had big H&A wins during the year. Whilst that is true I'm not sure how he reconciles that with the fact that you can not win a flag without winning finals :p

Yeah you gotta win H&A games to make finals but then the pressure and heat goes up again come finals. We have wilted like daisies in the hot summer sun 3 years in a row when it really matters.

Hardwick needs to find a way to fix it; not spin *smile*.

He was asked a number of times about recruiting from other clubs and in particular about Yarran and Bennell. Whilst he didn't answer directly I got the distinct impression that he is extremely keen to get both players to RFC.

Ridley said:
We have wilted like daisies in the hot summer sun 3 years in a row when it really matter
Maybe thats why we cant win finals. Our last 3 years have been played in warm sunny conditions. Also the beginning of the year is warm when we always get off to bad starts.
RFC cant handle the conditions / have phobia ;D

stripes17 said:
Maybe thats why we cant win finals. Our last 3 years have been played in warm sunny conditions. Also the beginning of the year is warm when we always get off to bad starts.
RFC cant handle the conditions / have phobia ;D

It just needs someone to tell him September is Big boy month not July!

Ridley said:
What I found bemusing was his insistence that finals are no more important than H&A games. He deflected our poor finals performances by saying we had big H&A wins during the year. Whilst that is true I'm not sure how he reconciles that with the fact that you can not win a flag without winning finals :p

Yeah you gotta win H&A games to make finals but then the pressure and heat goes up again come finals. We have wilted like daisies in the hot summer sun 3 years in a row when it really matters.

Hardwick needs to find a way to fix it; not spin *smile*.

That is quite a different tune to that sung by him leading into the finals where he said it's basically the start of another season altogether.
Keep it real Dimma.

Tigers of Old said:
That is quite a different tune to that sung by him leading into the finals where he said it's basically the start of another season altogether.
Keep it real Dimma.

Spin doctoring.

Dimma is painful to watch in pressers. Torture.
His game style is painful to watch – always feels like we lost even when we won.
But somehow he gets the best out of a mediocre list. Made it to another elim.

Spewing we aren't playing in this prelim. If ever there was as chance for a mediocre team to make a prelim it was this one. Livid.

glantone said:
His game style is painful to watch – always feels like we lost even when we won.

Spewing we aren't playing in this prelim. If ever there was as chance for a mediocre team to make a prelim it was this one. Livid.
The only thing mediocre is your posting

glantone said:

If our list is mediocre the why haven't our recruiters been replaced?

Ross Lyon please.

Wont win a final yet alone a premiership with his blind faith in senior player chokers

Do the same thing over and over and fail is complete stupidity we need some class players lets take a risk.

diggler said:
Ross Lyon please.

Wont win a final yet alone a premiership with his blind faith in senior player chokers

Pessimistic might have you covered. You will have to lift your game for the 2016 season.

tigers80 said:
Most coaches talk in cliches..

True. Don't really mind that so long as same is not being said behind closed doors. There's no doubt 2 Hardwicks.
That said his cliches are sending mixed messages. Perhaps they also are behind closed doors..
Whatever watching this final between 2 teams we beat during the season is pissing me off no end. :pullhair :duh :frustration :frustration

Tigers of Old said:
True. Don't really mind that so long as same is not being said behind closed doors. There's no doubt 2 Hardwicks.
That said his cliches are sending mixed messages. Perhaps they also are behind closed doors..
Whatever watching this final between 2 teams we beat during the season is p!ssing me off no end. :pullhair :duh :frustration :frustration

Yep frustrating to think we beat of these teams.
We just didn't turn up AGAIN.

diggler said:
Ross Lyon please.

Well Ross ain't much better personally, failed again.

3 years out of 4 we've beaten this brown and gold mob. 3 out of 4!! And they'll go down as one of the greatest teams ever in the modern age if they pull this off and no one will give a *smile* about H&A results.

*smile* me. I want to cry.