cuz on the couch | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

cuz on the couch

funky

Tiger Superstar
Nov 27, 2009
cuz will be on fox footys on the couch next tuesday night for whoever is interested.

Crutchy and Damien Blabbermouth will be taking Sheahan's and Hird's seat.

mb64 said:
Yeah so am I. But if we are going to have one RFC person OTC this year, I'd prefer it wasn't Cuz. Clearly this will be nothing about the club/team. Just Cuz' rehearsed answers on his list of controversies. Unfortunately, I think Cuz is playing a little in line with this attitude this year as well.

hopper said:
Yeah so am I. But if we are going to have one RFC person OTC this year, I'd prefer it wasn't Cuz. Clearly this will be nothing about the club/team. Just Cuz' rehearsed answers on his list of controversies. Unfortunately, I think Cuz is playing a little in line with this attitude this year as well.
Expect that from Sheahan, but I'd say Hird will ask much better questions regarding our re-building.

TigerForce said:
Expect that from Sheahan, but I'd say Hird will ask much better questions regarding our re-building.
My concern is that Hird is plenty smart enough to get him to say something stupid about the club. Not outside the realms of possibility.

I'm worried about Cuz at our club. If you can be winking at birds in the crowd as you walk off after losing a game that you were 30 points up in - your head is not in a club space.

hopper said:
I'm worried about Cuz at our club. If you can be winking at birds in the crowd as you walk off after losing a game that you were 30 points up in - your head is not in a club space.

Meaning what?

hopper said:

What was Cuz supposed to do give them the bird ?

hopper said:

Cuz can lure them in from any angle, he has the charisma and that blond piece loved every second of Cuz's attention. The game was over, and it was a good opportunity for him to chase the crumpet.

TigerForce said:
Meaning what?
Meaning that you can hardly be shattered with going from 30 points in front to losing by 39, if you are walking off the ground randomly winking at women in the crowd. It's just an impression I'm getting, no major fact to it at all, but I reckon it's all about Cuz at the moment and nothing about the RFC.

1) Shows up to pre-season out of shape and with "personal issues".
2) Belts a teammate in some late night carry on, including having to be removed from a hotel bar piano at 1am - resulting in a leadership group suspension.
3) Can hardly get a kick, let alone a decent one. And can't run half as well as before. Clearly not as fit and healthy as previously in his career.
4) Rumours all over the place of drug relapse and/or alcohol dependence. Caro may not be likeable - but she's rarely far from the money.
5) Winking at hot women in the crowd after a loss. To me, an indication he's not hurting at all.
6) Doesn't put his head down, keep it low and work harder for his desperate team - books a spot OTC to discuss his sordid life.
Umm ... we've played 6 weeks right? Anybody heard an old expression about smoke and fire?? This is why I'm concerned. Can you imagine it around here if Tambling had this 2010 rap sheet?

Tigers of Old said:

Don't know. Maybe he's trying to milk all of what's left of his career for his doco. I can sense a mid year retirement coming.

geoffryprettyboy said:
Cuz can lure them in from any angle, he has the charisma and that blond piece loved every second of Cuz's attention. The game was over, and it was a good opportunity for him to chase the crumpet.

Gotta love crumpet.

Prefer the great man to wink at some glamour in the crowd than to go around looking for handshakes and having a laugh with oppoistion players, a la Hawthorn last week.