Cricket | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Cricket

Springbonkers now 4/24. Terrible. Game over. Aus v India in the final.
It's never over until the fat lady sings. If it's difficult batting conditions for one team in daytime, it won't necessarily be easy later on.

Reactions: 1 users
M Hayden not a graduate of the Ted Lowe commentary school.....Miller's heroics ensured Sth Africa have something decent to defend. I hope our blokes can rotate the strike in the early overs & not get bogged down, like Sth Africa did.

Reactions: 1 user
Would love to stay up and watch but it just goes too late and don't want to write off tomorrow. So good luck boys - just keep your heads.

0-60, to 2-62 in the blink of an eye.

I thought Rabada would've bowled a few bouncers instead of putting it in the slot, 2-74.

Australia a little reckless with some poor shots, riding their luck. ...& there goes Head, 3/106...Game on...Smith & Labuschagne need to play sensibly. Plenty of time to play themselves in.

Labrador what are you doing, a reverse sweep!! The sweep was your downfall in the ashes, and now you go out reverse sweeping!!

Been critical of Maxwell over the journey of not getting runs under pressure (the Big NoShow).

Now is the time to shut Leysy up.

We're $1.15 favs

Trying our best to lose this game...Bin the reverse sweeps etc on a spinning pitch. Play normally. Use your feet

The No show does it again.

Little wonder why he doesn't play Test cricket.

Dumb cricketer when the true real heat is on. Panic merchant.

Been his story for a decade.