Cricket | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Cricket

Confirmed AB has Parkinson's disease. It was obvious in the last 18 months or so when watching him speak. Hope he stays well.

• Sad
Reactions: 4 users
Done by a pretty good ball there, the suburban boy, but he’s played a good role as opener this test.

Reactions: 2 users
The Aussies have had the worse conditions to bat in, sent in on day one, and now very gloomy conditions.

Reactions: 1 user
Confirmed AB has Parkinson's disease. It was obvious in the last 18 months or so when watching him speak. Hope he stays well.
If ever i needed an Aussie to bat for my life it would be AB. I'll never forget some of his innings against West Indies bowling greats such as Holding, Roberts, Garner and the like, AB was as gutsy a player that you will ever see.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Broad not happy that Stokes wouldn't review an LBW shout against Labuschagne that the replayed showed was out:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2 users
I've never understood this notion of going to bed earlier as you get older, I tend to go to bed later. used to go to bed around midnight but now struggle to get to bed before 1am.
It's not a matter of going to bed early coz I'm old n decrepit. It's coz my inbuilt alarm clock is somewhat *smile* up. Pretty much doesn't matter what time I go nap, I usually wake up around 0330 n start dozing n waking half a dozen times until I'm wide awake and getting up at 0500.

• Wow
I know he got the wicket. But what was with Cummins rushing himself back into the bowling attack against the last two bunnies. Was he that desperate to get a wicket in the innings again?

My father has it, the treatments for it are very good now. He should be relatively OK until into his 80s.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users
KP and Mel Jones opining that Australia will be looking for a draw. Morons.
Saw a day 3 wrap up with Jones, Punter and KP. KP looked shattered, seems to have lost the lip he had earlier in the series.

My father has it, the treatments for it are very good now. He should be relatively OK until into his 80s.
Yep. I have 2 uncles with it. Worst part is seeing Michael J Fox deteriorate over the last 30 years.

Reactions: 1 users