Craigieburn (New pics on page 3) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Craigieburn (New pics on page 3)

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
What's the latest with the ground at Craigieburn ?

Haven't heard anything about this. Wasn't it meant to be up and running by this pre-season?

Re: Craigieburn.

Whats the address of the facility. would be good to have a drive past myself when I am in the area next...

Cheers

what are you talking about Tigermad?
The information has been previously put out in the public domain by the club.
Why do they need to hold your hand every 5 minutes if there's nothing to update?

Thinking of buying out there so I am close to training and keep everyone up to date.

Then again...................... maybe not

Have lived there for over 20 years and love it. Once the new shopping centre complex is built (finally, long, long overdue) I think it will
attract a hell of a lot more people and with the major attraction of having a part time Tiger den in your neighbourhood, what more could anyone ask for.

tigger4eva said:
Have lived there for over 20 years and love it. Once the new shopping centre complex is built (finally, long, long overdue) I think it will
attract a hell of a lot more people and with the major attraction of having a part time Tiger den in your neighbourhood, what more could anyone ask for.
Less wind

Whats going with Punt Road as well ? They knocked down a small building 8 weeks ago and since then, nothing.

There are some pic's on another Tiger website on progress of this facility.

Looks to be coming on well.

I live pretty close by, a town or three over, and I think I might go and check it out myself. Might take some snaps for the PRE faithful too.

Just on this facility, and Punt Road for that matter, I mentioned on another thread I ventured to Waverley Park the other day, went with a mate so he can get his Hawks membership, I must say, it is absolutely brilliant, state of teh art, and Puts shame to the Lexus Centre. Really you can see why the Hawthorn Football club is progressing into a Power of the League, the actual surface is pure quality, is a much better surface than I remember. Also the gym facility, dentist/physio office, and cafe (although being overpriced) is quality.

What it did bring was that community feel too, the actual area around the place is stunning and lots of people were filtering in and out.

I hope our new places can be as good as this, Craigieburn has me excited in what it offers, let's hope we can get this right, I have a feeling we will.

TOO CHEF said:
Work around the corner and can tell you, NOT A CHANCE!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Go and have another look TOO CHEF you might be surprised! Turf has been laid and goal posts are in. Should be training on it by Feb.

Tigerbob said:
There are some pic's on another Tiger website on progress of this facility.

Looks to be coming on well.

I live pretty close by, a town or three over, and I think I might go and check it out myself. Might take some snaps for the PRE faithful too.

Just on this facility, and Punt Road for that matter, I mentioned on another thread I ventured to Waverley Park the other day, went with a mate so he can get his Hawks membership, I must say, it is absolutely brilliant, state of teh art, and Puts shame to the Lexus Centre. Really you can see why the Hawthorn Football club is progressing into a Power of the League, the actual surface is pure quality, is a much better surface than I remember. Also the gym facility, dentist/physio office, and cafe (although being overpriced) is quality.

What it did bring was that community feel too, the actual area around the place is stunning and lots of people were filtering in and out.

I hope our new places can be as good as this, Craigieburn has me excited in what it offers, let's hope we can get this right, I have a feeling we will.

Get off your butt Bobby, people are waiting on the snaps mate.
What are you doing posting on PRE for, stop fiddling around, you've got a big responsibility, get the Nikon and hop to it. 8)

willo said:
Get off your butt Bobby, people are waiting on the snaps mate.
What are you doing posting on PRE for, stop fiddling around, you've got a big responsibility, get the Nikon and hop to it. 8)

I am severely hung over from my birthday bash last night mate, I am giving myself the day away from everything because the room wont stop spinning.....

I promise I will make my way out there and get some snaps for the faithful! Soon enough :hihi

Tigerbob said:
I am severely hung over from my birthday bash last night mate, I am giving myself the day away from everything because the room wont stop spinning.....

I promise I will make my way out there and get some snaps for the faithful! Soon enough :hihi

Sorry mate, happy birthday.
(Now get movin' fella)