Changes v Roos | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes v Roos

See what happens in todays games, results may decide who is in and out.

DirtyDogTiger said:
I consider North to be: a must win.

I'm sick of being their b!tch

lets cut them up.

And then let's take that attitude into the finals

Twice in a row could be a tricky mental challenge for our boys DDT.

Give someone the job on Boomer an don't let him cheat out the back, come on down T Hunt ,his there barometer an we need to quell him.

First thing will be to look at today's results. If Sydney win & Adelaide lose, we'll realistically just be playing for either 5th, 6th or 7th on the ladder.

Therefore it may become an option to rest players next week. Deledio may be doubtful anyway after his head was rammed into the ground last night; Newman should be rested with his tight hamstring so that he can go out in a final & I'd also rest Maric. Let Hampson have a go at Goldstein who usually beats Maric anyway.

Tigers2011 said:
First thing will be to look at today's results. If Sydney win & Adelaide lose, we'll realistically just be playing for either 5th, 6th or 7th on the ladder.

Therefore it may become an option to rest players next week. Deledio may be doubtful anyway after his head was rammed into the ground last night; Newman should be rested with his tight hamstring so that he can go out in a final & I'd also rest Maric. Let Hampson have a go at Goldstein who usually beats Maric anyway.
Wouldn't be shocked if they rested Goldstien

CC TIGER said:
Wouldn't be shocked if they rested Goldstien

This is interesting indeed.

I wonder if you rested say a Goldstein or a Maric you wouldn't be accused of 'throwing' the game but there'd be a mental 'out' for the players if the team lost, maintaining morale and confidence going into the finals.

I wonder if Deledio gets a 'rest' this week?

He'd be my out if any.

Still, you don't wanna flirt with form.

9thPlaceTiger said:
Hoping Rance will hold Petrie this time. Cotchin in, thomas out
From memory last time we played them (in Hobart) we were experimenting playing Rance upfield / on ball. This time he will definitely be down back and Rance will play to his strengths: interceptions and run off Petrie.

One-eyed Tiger said:
If fit, I'd consider bringing Hanpson in.
not a bad call. Goldstein is just about the most dangerous player in the league at the moment.